Winter 2017 - 2018

First I have seen.

I just bottom pruned this plant for the first time and it was fed as well. @Muleskinner dropped this one off a few days ago and it is rapidly taking over the tent.

99%

1 Like

Ha! ha! That is cool when it happens. We have a few more pic’s and i think a thread somewhere for that. :grin:

2 Likes

Seen pictures of it, but never seen it personally. Just a mutation. What plant is that on?

1 Like

In the Day Lily world, these sorts of things are called proliferations.

http://www.daylilymeadows.com/Article-Daylily-Proliferations.html

I wonder if it is the same?

2 Likes

This is one of my crosses of Chernobyl Male with a C99 Female.

3 Likes

Here is the thread.

2 Likes

Miss Money Penny - Smoke Report

This plant is a cross between Agent Orange (male) and a freebie that @Muleskinner gave me that was a cross between Penny Wise and XJ13, and has been a burden and a benefit. I guess they enjoy their adolescence, cause they wait forever to show sex, averaging over 45 days. 2 females were mistaken for males this season in two different tents.

Anyway, the yield is up with the addition of AO to the XJ Penny. This plant most resembles the first one I grew last summer in the green house. I have to wait for a male to bear his fruit before I can make the first cross of the off spring, so this plant is on its way in my grow and that cross will occur with the next clones already in veg.

Full bodied, orange hangover and lots of kick.

This one has been crossed with pollen from Muley’s grow, Miss Universe X Harlequin.

I’ll call this cross Near Misses

6 Likes

Reactor #99! mine are doing it too. that event in Chernobyl must have affected these plants more than we thought. :smile:

the freebie XJ13 X Pennywise were the bonus back from Subcool

PS don’t forget that soil mix is loaded to the hilt with nutes

4 Likes

Orange Hill Special Bag Seed - Coroner’s Report

The big lesson from this grow was Bud Rot (see above).

These buds, are about 50% of the total haul, and are not good for smoking. I have purchased this taste before, and it isn’t worth money. The Trics on most of the buds appear to be in tact. I am going to give all of it to my buddy with a butane extraction unit. He always gives me medibles anyway, so this is just pay back. I think it will be fine as the buzz is still there. Just not the taste. :thumbsdown:

We’ll have to wait for @Muleskinner’s smoke report on this one. He has the clone, and I suspect it will do well if he doen’t grow tired of it and kill it.

Two other thoughts.

The buds look fine, don’t they. But they smell just a little funny, and not pleasant.

The other is this was crossed with a beautiful male from the same mother, so I have F2’s of a sort as well. :smile:

7 Likes

you know I"d never let any harm come to my own spawn! :smile:

But the GDP never made it that far. I think clones come to my house to die because of the forced air heat and low humidity. This poor Space Candy was taken the same time as the other two…this is what happened to the GDP

6 Likes

End of the Week Update

Agent Orange X C99 (Agent 99)

Jacked Up X C99

Miss Money Penny 1

Space Candy 1

Space Candy 3

Space Candy 4

8 Likes

That Agent 99 has some major puff balls going on there. :see_no_evil: :thumbsup: :seedling:

1 Like

She finishes big too.

Lots of C99 in her.

I crossed this with the Platinum GSC. Can’t wait to pop some of those.

9 Likes

Agent 99??

8 Likes

You found my girl.

1 Like

The one wearing boots or the one with furry paws? :grin:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Sorry couldn’t help myself. Ha! Ha! I am easily amused. :grin:

2 Likes

Made some chocolates today…

Trying out some Peanut Butter filled Chocolate…

The Peanut Butter has been medicated with decarbed kief and a very small amount of coconut oil.

I went super duty on these. I combined the kief from an oz of buds into 10 chocolates. :imp:

10 Likes

1 oz = 28 grams bud
10 chocolates / 28 grams bud = 2.8 grams bud per chocolate
2.8 grams bud per chocolate = very good time
:grin:

8 Likes