World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Figured out what to do with the extra TK’s Tahoes’s, and the ST’s

14 Likes

Looks like another male🙈

2 Likes

Everyone here happy and well

18 Likes

Morning those look great. I got run off the road in the hit-and-run. Monday afternoon. I’m fine but my 2003 Forester. Probably done for.

7 Likes

Did i miss this, or first time you posted it??? GLAD you ok man, they might elect to fix it, depending on the year. If it is old, its done for @ColeLennon

3 Likes

First time posting it. 03 I can maybe fix myself with a buddy. Cars only worth 2K

4 Likes

of course… sorry to hear. we all got excited as they were looking phenomenal guess it could be worse but you have an all star line up to fall back on.

2 Likes

Started watching the new Cage flic, Sympathy for The Devil, excellent so far. Started it last night but had too much rosin and greened out like 30 minutes till the end.

Man i glad the dispo keeps sending me this PBB BHO, goes SO GOOD on my morning joint .

Some cured up lost cake (the Vanilla Haze pheno, YUM!!!) spiced up with Peanut Butter Apricot

5 Likes

I got a lead on the guy that hit and ran. I’m checking out today.

3 Likes

you can fix it, insurance i promise will total it. Still diveable???

3 Likes

offer him a deal he cant refuse… 5k cash or broken kneecaps and sign his car over to you.

4 Likes

even with a loupe i cannnot tell. Do NOT see any hairs, same tear drop shapes however, thinking it is a male. It got company last night at dusk. NEVER tried rooting in an octopot outside, but then its only gonna be 104 here today :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Liability covered only. Not even worth reporting. The quarter panel and whole head light assembly is going to be the most cost. My buddy is coming this morning. We are going to assess it. It is drive-able. Not worth dumping a bunch of coin into. I might do it if I can pull the parts at the salvage.

3 Likes

beat it out with a hammer and dolly, drive it!!!

3 Likes

That would be the plan. I will look into quarter panel and head light assembly at pick and pull salvage yard. I’m not dumping a bunch of coin in an 03 with 240K miles.

3 Likes

My '06 Outback is still mint and nice , i will never sell that car

2 Likes

This was a great running car. Done all the service. Just put 4 tires all the way around it and a new windshield. 2 years ago did the head gasket. I fuckin love this forester.

2 Likes

DAMN Colin, this PBA is the TITS!!!

1 Like

I might just list it for someone wanting to use it for another 03. Try and get 6 or 7 hundred out of it. Everything has been serviced and done on it.

1 Like

fix it keep it

2 Likes