World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

How was the date brother? Been waiting on details

5 Likes

Must have been really good if Jet is still in bed this late in the day :joy:

7 Likes

No way, i want the news too ^^

2 Likes

21 Likes

Mac1 and Frankie late replacements for the dead Dosido

5 Likes

What happened to the dosido? Male?

4 Likes

Take it the dosi was a male?

4 Likes

What Dosi , there is no Dosi , let’s leave it there . Now there is Mac n Frankie in same pot a bit late to the party

6 Likes

Naw no connection . Nice pretty lady too square too old no common interests , but it was a nice dinner and I had fun anyways

6 Likes

well thats sucks dosi was looking good. but it is what it is plenty of fire on the back burner.

did you at least get a hand job ?

2 Likes

Aww bummer, but I am thinking your bar is pretty high RN :joy:

4 Likes

Too bad it is , I will be ruined for what I am capable of picking up for quite some time I suspect . Oh well , still wouldn’t trade it for anything :sunglasses::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I called both Dosido before seeing hairs , normally I can , from shape of pre .

I am getting so blind up close, I worked that damn plant for a month , and even spent an hour trimming it up and cutting it back to fit in tent - few days ago . When I looked at my handy work on the 2nd set in flower tent , Dosi looked odd :see_no_evil: Did not see a sea of white hairs with my naked eyes . Look close , yup bunch of tears drop calyx . I just am too blind up close under those blazing lights to see em. Go get my loupe .

Never seen this before . Was a male , had pre’s that look exactly like lady bits , but no hairs . I mean exactly . Stacking like balls but tear drop shape . Fuck me , now gotta check the outside weak one see what it really is

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::+1::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Yank him out , into trash , nothing open day maybe 12 or so . Left big hole in flower tent .
I hate wasting light , gotta put something in there .

Hmmmm

Got next set of 4 just placed in octos a day ago , can’t use them , way too small anyway . Got like 15 cuts of Tahoe tk st WC , too small also .

So look at Moms . Wtf not , use the octo with 2 plants in it . Mac 1 and Frankenstein . Been wanting to run Frankie anyways too many glowing reports lately on her not too .

So I pull that octo out

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Mac was in it solo and large . I placed Frankie in beside her , as a tiny cut . Was like 2 months ago . Not paid any attention , just filling their rez once every 2,weeks .

So pull octo out . Mac is big and all over Frankie . Frankie is tiny n tall , she was light blocked (T5) and went vertical to get light .
She flopped out like 10 skinny spaghetti arms that laid almost to the floor :worried::worried:

I put the pair in anyway , see if Frankie can recover and give me some test buds . She is under full light and I shall hack back Mac a bit to give her full light space .

Other than that ooppppsssss all is golden .
Kush Off has made my bedroom almost unbearable to sleep in . The reek is getting pungent , and the mixing varieties is about sickening . The ST is the loudest but her mixed with the way different Tahoe is not nice at all .

Tk and WC In week 6 sucking a bunch of rez juice . They are in the small octo bases , and filling every day is coming soon . Tahoe sucking just as much , ST about 1/2 of that .

WC getting covered leaf in goo , TK not so much . Tahoe a glue friggin factory , this bud is gonna rock ! ST Grows so much differently than the Kush’s are . Yes , she is still a Kush :boom::see_no_evil:

Lumpy , ChemD , Giesel , GMO up potted to octos for next set into flower tent , gives me like 5 weeks . Will replace the Kush off ladies .
Was gonna put Cap Junky in but have special pans for her . I know she will be to my liking very much , so she is gonna go long and large .

Kept a small one of Tk ST Tahoe for mothers inside . Took the extras ( all cuts rooted in 8 days ) and put in shade outside like 2 days ago .

I’ll make as many octos as I can with the list of my mix

Put on chairs next to Dosi

Maybe can tell sex in these pics , or I’ll put on cheaters and get my loupe and make sure :see_no_evil:

New octo set

2nd flower tent , 2 WC 2 Lost Cap

Lost Cap nice

Where my lights STAY

One of TK

WC

Tahoe

ST

19 Likes

Dosi is a beast. A lot of work to keep her under control. If that one is a female. Take a clone and grow that out. Might improve the flower to leaf ratio.

4 Likes

Love the looks of that TK. :100: :fire:

4 Likes

She looks Ight

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

New Mac and Frankie future moms

mutley2

11 Likes

The rails on that TK. Mmmm
Looking good brother Jet, looking good.

Grundle

2 Likes

out door dosi looks female ?

you ever think of buying a carbon filter and just run it while you sleep to scrub the air ? or set it for 15 mins every hour. i can just imagine how loud you smell bro lmfao. 100% everyone looks at you when you walk into a store/restaraunt etc.

2 Likes

Bro me too can’t see the small stuff

I got them cataracts wish it was a Cadillac but shit I got what I got

4 Likes