Would you be interested in participating in a West Coast Meet Up?

Thanks @RainToday I wish I could, good lookin out though

1 Like

@Gato -When you’re in Cali let me know and maybe we can do a smaller get together.

For those that cant make it but still want some stickers let me know.

2 Likes

I 100% would but I am in the south.

1 Like

@Ris will definitely hit you up! I’m always down to meet likeminded people. Smaller pop up get together sounds cool!

2 Likes

@Mrgreenthumb YES!!! I made reservations a few days ago. Cant wait for it.

3 Likes

That’s good to hear…gonna be a fun time. Weather should be perfect I hope at least.

3 Likes

Getting very excited, almost time to head down to the rogue river

5 Likes

Anyone left who is planning on coming and hasn’t made their reservations yet? I’m about to call up and let go of any remaining empty space in the pre-reserved block.

If anyone needs a room share, looks like my mum may not be able to come, in which case I’ll have a free bed. I probably won’t know for sure for another week at least though.

3 Likes

I’ve been busy with life - but I’m looking forward to our get together.

3 Likes

Hope your mom can make it @RainToday , gonna be a great time.

3 Likes

Just to give a quick wrap up, the West Coast OG Meetup was successful! We had a small group of people but it was a fantastic time and to me felt like going camping with friends or family. It was cool to put names to faces even if I’m still going to use their @.

I wanted to say thank you again to @mota, @MyrtleGrounds, @Mrgreenthumb, @RainToday and their families for making this a great weekend.

I think I can safely say, there will be a West Coast OG 2025 Meetup in the future.

17 Likes

Can you confirm that @mota is in fact a party animal :grin::grin:

8 Likes

Glad to hear it went down! Wish I could have had more time to make the trip. Thanks for organizing anyway :call_me_hand:, maybe the next one…

6 Likes

The meet up was sooooooo much fun, there seemed to be a constant fog bank in the back yard of the hotel, and meeting everybody sure was memorable, can’t wait for next year

8 Likes

SO MUCH FUN :rofl:
so many stories :wink:
SO MUCH WEED :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
so many memories :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for such a great weekend! Can’t wait to see you guys again next year.

6 Likes

Oh, you mean old sleepy…

It was such a good time! The motel is really funky in a good way, with each cabin unique to itself. Everyone gets at least one 6’ sliding glass door. It opens onto a semi-private deck facing the river. There’s a 24" Weber grill for each cabin, with tables and chairs on the lawn between deck and river. When I told Kevin, the owner, how impressed I was with the mattress in my room, he said it’s the single most important thing that he focuses on overall as an innkeeper.

Thank you, @Ris, for sharing your cab with me and for wanting to go a day early. That could not have worked out better! :+1:

Yeah, I guess I’m pretty fucked up, so I’ll sign off with I believe a good time was had by all!!

Time to make some dinner.

14 Likes

You mean after the dabs, bong hits, edibles and bbq :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Awesome how good of a time you all had!!

5 Likes

Looking for ward to it.

He definitely provided the entertainment.

The real party animal is actually Arlo @MyrtleGrounds mac truck of a dog would be the animal. I brought a adult medium shirt and the dog looked at me like how dare you… I believe he is a size up.

Almost the first words spoken to me, “I dont even use these cones and im faster than you” … mic drop.

@mota summed it up perfect.

I enjoyed the hell out of it.

9 Likes

So @Mrgreenthumb is the owner of the party animal!!! Glad that’s cleared up.

Reading comprehension :rofl: it’s @MyrtleGrounds who actually owns the party animal

4 Likes

Arlo had a great time, he was even chill during the sneak attack. :rofl:

3 Likes