Would you be interested in participating in a West Coast Meet Up?

When is the meetup planned?

I love Southern Oregon.
I’m West coast, but about 2000 miles to the northwest and wouldn’t be able to attend until November.

I don’t know @Wuachuma personally, but I’ve followed him on IG for at least 7 years and the last posts about him seem very mean spirited. :pensive:

1 Like

@Dope_Heffalump, The get together is in August.

Regarding the conclusion of your statement, there’s no point in revisiting settled matters.

I chose to keep our conversations private out of respect for him and to avoid unnecessary drama. Bringing it up publicly was not my choice. I’m sorry if it seemed mean; that was never my intention. However, when multiple people come to me with the same concerns and similar stories about a specific user, it raises a red flag.

The reason he’s not invited is due to his interactions with other members. If someone has a poor reputation and I receive multiple warnings from trusted members, I’m inclined to take their concerns seriously.

I don’t know Wuchuma personally, but at least five others do, and none of them had anything positive to say about their interactions with him. This will not be explained again.

5 Likes

What interactions?

I haven’t harassed anyone here.
Ive had my posts deleted for talking about the vax, but ive been thanked by many people here for sharing info on lineages, breeding, soil building, pest management, plant health, and spirituality.

So, yes, please, do tell instead of being coy about it. Cuz, really, this is bullying an autistic person and I think its shameful…

Edit,
Is Medman invited?

Ill make it simple and concise.You are not welcome and thats the bottom line. Nothing is going to change that decision.

Im done with your attempts to cause drama and any additional posts will be ignored.

irrelevant

2 Likes

Im not the one creating drama.

Youre creating duality and refusing to explain why so i can do better on my part

You’re making it an exclusive club rather than a meetup for OG members.

2 Likes

Alright everyone, I am putting a message together for us to discuss rides, rooms, etc. If you would like to be added to the thread please let me know here and ill get you added.

Thanks

~Ris

7 Likes

Yes I would like to be added

4 Likes

Most excellent! :+1:

2 Likes

Tagging some folks who might not want to miss the transition to PM. :slight_smile:

@navy66 I’m still happy to pick you up on my way :slight_smile:
@MorningStarPurple @NoCal @RookieBuds @EpiKatz @JOHN1234 @OG619 @GEMI-CONNECT616 I saw you all express interest at various points.

4 Likes

I’m interested. But life is moving around lately so alot depends on a lot. But a ride to Oregon would be cool.

3 Likes

Less than a month out from this meetup, bump for anyone who may have missed it - PM me or @Ris about reservations and carpools. We’ll need to take inventory soon and then let any extra rooms go, so please don’t wait to send that PM. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Life has had many added expenses & now we’re scraping together every penny for a new fence & house paint.

I really want to make this happen & meet some like-minded peeps but it’s just not feasible for me right now :man_shrugging: sorry. Maybe next year

2 Likes

Time is flying bye, this is is going to be an epic meet up.,.

3 Likes

Opposite side of the country, so not for me, but super cool to see getting setup. Hope everyone has a great time!!

5 Likes

Gonna be ablast on the Rogue river… me and the wife are gonna go for a ride on this excursion…:grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

My husband and I rode the hellgate tour on the Rogue last year. It was AWESOME!!!

2 Likes

Are you and your husband coming to the meet up this year?

1 Like

Aww man, that looks awesome! I love boats, I love water, I love speed - but my back isn’t able to take the abuse anymore, otherwise I’d join you in a hot second!

1 Like

@RookieBuds Looks like my mum isn’t going to be coming with me. If you want to share, the “suite” room I’ve got reserved and will pay for has a King bed in a bedroom as well as a Queen in the kitchen room (Queen is plenty for me). I know there’d still be gas cost and such, but wanted to offer. :green_heart:

2 Likes

I’m on the other side of the country but I’m going back home to SoCal in August and staying for 2 weeks. I wish I could go to this! Sucks I’m going to miss it.