Wow this site is still around

was showing a buddy some ole pix and helping him out with his current grow and found this ole site…

this still gypsy nirvanas site???

see some folks edited my posts and stuff lol

peace

krusty

21 Likes

No gypsy run ICMag.

4 Likes

Lots has changed and there were some interesting twists and turns getting here.
Here’s a little light reading to get caught up… :smile:

https://overgrow.com/search?q=overgrow%20history

Cheers
G

5 Likes

right on…will have to check it out when i get home

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

damn wont let me change my avatar to a pix :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You have to get a few posts before you have full member privileges. Might I suggest you introduce yourself here and get a few likes.

If you are the Krusty, it should be a great introduction. :+1: :seedling:

11 Likes

Hey bud, welcome to OG. Here are a couple links that might interest you.

5 Likes

Thanx bro

Will check it out when i get home :slight_smile:

7 Likes

So…are you the @krusty from the original OG?

1 Like

Hello @krusty, thanks for joining!

Krusty as in “Krusty buckets”? :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy @LemonadeJoe
My thoughts exactly!:thinking: Welcome back! @krusty

1 Like

yeah lol its me

kbs system…then freedom bucket …then krusty nft system (nutrient film technique)…

i got banned like 4 times and all my content deleted because the admins always tried to force me to not speak my mind about how shadey the seed companies were so real growers would email me or contact me thru mirc asking me to come back and i would have to use an alias and different name for my design

but ya alot of cool members from the ole OG days …but all the admins and mods were little pissants who enjoyed power tripping on the net

anyhoo i mostly just help folks out nowadays i dont have the time to play gardener but i think it would be neat to try out the current methods/technology and see what i can push:)

peace

krusty

35 Likes

Post removed

2 Likes

I remember those buckets. welcome @krusty

3 Likes

Yeah, your grows were epic. Welcome back. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

You’ll find that not a lot has changed, but there are plenty of great people on this new OG. Welcome back

5 Likes

What’s icmag

3 Likes

used to be a member of the original, good to be back here again. long may the site grow

3 Likes
3 Likes

well i hope the crazy skittish mentality has been fixed…the old og basically became a shark tank imho…was sorta depressing to see such a vast community turn against itself

~(O.o)~

8 Likes