Wow this site is still around

Welcome back, @krusty :sweat_drops: !

IMHO, OG1.0 has grown to be too big to be manageable. It is understandable because it was one of the first and probably one of the top 5 largest internet communities in the world at the time. And it had “absolute free speech” policy which ultimately failed… Something that has been revised since and nowadays can only be found somewhere on the dark net.

10 Likes

Welcome home @krusty

5 Likes

Lol trust me it didnt have “absolute free speech”…i went thru krusty, serapis, dementis, grizman …each time the admins and mods didnt have the ability to leave my active threads alone…i would see 150,000 views/day on my posts and the pissants would want to become involved or control me/have me sell there seeds …when i refused they would delete posts and/or delete/ban my account

Anyhoo

8 Likes

welcome
there are lots of great people around here
if you hang out for a minute you’ll start meeting them
enjoy and once again welcome aboard !! :fire:

3 Likes

I was just teaching myself, how to use the computer back then. It was ugly, a welder/fabricator/machine builder, but nerve pecked a key before that.
I loved my time as a bucketeer. Hell there are still some remnant parts in my grow boneyard. Fuck I still use some of the 1/4" soaker hose, off the roll I bought way back then. Was great fun, to hang out in with that group. I did not have a damn thing to give, as I was green as grass to growing back then.
One old KFB inner bucket is now a biochar tea soaker bucket, nested in a good bucket.
Glad to see your doing well man. Loved those exchanges with No-One, and miss his posts.

2 Likes

Hey @webeblzr, I remember you showing us your Krusty buckets back on OpenGrow. Down in your basement. I still remember the photos. The plants were all monsters, too. heh

Welcome back @krusty! I’m not sure how I missed the first OG but glad I found this one.

We took the Shark Tank down. Once people get used to our style most settle down and we have a pretty good time. We had a large turnover starting the last year or two but things are about the same again now. Mostly always good vibes thrown around, or at least we try. peace.

4 Likes

lol oh yeah kfb instead of kbs …i wasnt allowed to call it “krusty bucket system” so i called it “krusty freedom bucket” lol…

just reminds me how fawking stupid the admins were back then …

no one lol…that douchebag as well…was told by another admin no one was a alias of an admin…fawking tools…was funny seeing how pathetic his grows were then he took some of my advice and went from 1/2 lb to 1 lb per 1000 watt but still anything less then 2lb/1000watt imho was failure and he couldnt handle his failure

spent some time looking at some folks pix here on the site …kinda same as what i see in the now legal marijuana stores…lotsa B to A grade but i see no AA and certainly no properly grown AAA grade …

wonder if it was my strains …maybe 6 years of luck back then…kinda makes we want to see if i still got it…

anyone in kamloops bc area have some clones for sale ???

lol

evil grins

4 Likes

LOL, my mother lives in Kamloops but she does not have any clones :rofl: I don’t have the skills or experience to laugh at other people’s grows but that’s cool, I am learning every day.

7 Likes

I’d say this site is mostly for people learning how to grow, Sharing information with others, sharing seeds and grow journals. It’s all about Helping all these new legal and underground growers in 2021.

Any nube can grow monster plants in buckets under a 1k HID light.

I’d suggest you should go back under the rock you crawled out of, get a surgeon to get the bug out of your ass, and head over to Instagram with all the other AAA grade growers :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Oh and the mentaly unstable start the cry fest…lol

This is the kinda crap that brings down a site…i had taken the time to look thru a few threads and pretty much saw the typical mistakes …i see folks showing others how to grow at say 50% potential and i will admit it was disapointing…i did not call them out and be rude …i simply posted what i saw…and then this asshat has to resort to trolling…

Here in BC Canada we are allowed 4 plants …i help folks even to this day try and get 8+ lbs AA grade product…and they are thankful and my direct brutally honest approach of helping works…but mentally unstable burned out pissants tend to loose there marbles like this asshat

Diapointing to say the least

5 Likes

Anyone with half a brain can see who the troll is in this case.

Welcome to Overgrow

3 Likes

I for one am interested in hearing your stories. Criticisms too.

Definitely not at the 8lbs level yet.

1 Like

Why not put all of your expertise to good use and teach people rather than criticize.
I was actually on your side when it came to your complaints about the previous Overgrow. But why criticize how someone else grows their medicine?
Smoke one

4 Likes

Again you half wit i didnt criticize anyone specific …i mace a remark that in general with the few threads i saw people are still making the same mistakes

I dont care if your “on my side” lol and little pissants like yerself are the reason why sites are hard to navivate …mob mentality …mentally unstable twats like yourself who cant control themselves…

Proove me wrong …link a thread of someone pulling 2lbs/1000 watt of AA …i would like to see it and have a honest and productive exchange of ideas…

I have proven over the years that i USED TO pull 3+lbs per 1000 watts of AAA grade …i have seen AAA grade but i have yet to see anyone other then myself pull over 3lbs/1000 watt…my record that about a dozen folks witnessed is 33.5 lbs with 10 plants/10,000 watts (10x600 hps and 4x1000 mh) …i have tonnes of pictures to proove it…i have progression pictures that pissants like this asshat tore down over and over that hurts the growing community

Soo keep trolling pissant…

And for the folks wanting the info if i see a intrest i will gladly go to my office computer and dig up all my pix/notes cause i documented everything durring those 6 years …on my tablet watching tv atm…

Folks who know me recall i dont do this for money or to be famous i just 100% enjoy the craft and truely love exchanging ideas to push the limits and make the best of what a person can do…

Why grow 2 lbs of b grade when all ya gotta do is drop the pissant attitude and get 8-12 lbs of AAA grade with 4 plants???

See keep trolling and showing your mental issues until i get banned lol…fawking turd

Peace

5 Likes

a full on celebrity

1 Like

Yeah i got some crap to do today…i will try and remeber to post some pix/make a thread …try my best to go thru what i learned back in the day

I really am interested in seeing if i still got it…i help others and they go from 1/2 lb with 4 plants to 6+lbs but could i hit 12 lbs with 4 plants is the real question…i have seen folks use the new lighting technology and seen good and bad…i am really curious because the lights seem to run cooler which would change the tools needed to play the game

The rules of the game i think are still the same …stress free ect ect …but if i can use the newer cooler light technology and dont need the hvac/res chiller/ect maybe things could work out…beeing that its legal is a plus…dont have to use ozone generators to hide smell (which always worried me health wise)

But ya the entire thing would be a learning process that like always i would love to keep track of/document/share …but from what i see…the trolls on marajuana sites seem to ruin the sites as always

Real shame :frowning:

~k

4 Likes

1.5gpw is pretty good. The best I hit was .92gpw , trimming for days I was

1 Like

Hmmm yeah gpw …so ya what would that be i recall that term…

Yeah 1.5gpw in this pix 1996 i believe…

And yeah thats me…lol my avatar is what i look like now…was a picture my wife took at montannas …i crossed my eyes and leaned forward to her and said “i would like to discuss our lord and savoir jesus christ” and she peed laughing and made me cross my eyes again for a pix lol

But ya that was 1996…

6 Likes

Krusty1

This crop also was in the 3lbs per 1000 watt range …pix isnt me that was a guy who worked for me …his nick name was loyal lol…that would have been 2001 i think…maybe 2002…it was a friend of mines place jim pritchard literally weeks before he passed away…so i could find out when he died and put a date on those pix …

Edit:jim owned the place i rented it off him i think a guy named tigger sat in the place and because i was such a heat score i had mr loyal take care of the place/tigger

Edit#2 yeah notice the size of the buds…and how caked they are with crystals …was very high quality …and grown in a trashed out trailer(mobile home worth literally $1000) that crop was AAA and got top dollar …the buds were as you can see larger then 1000 watt hps bulb …loyals head and just under the size of a 1000 watt metal hallide…

Loyal was trimming what we called sucker leaves …we would have grown/pushed those plants another 7-10 days before harvest and i do recall they got larger then the 1000 watt metal hallide but thats only my word back then we didnt always take pix…:frowning:

9 Likes

Sorry but no thanks…baybay

7 Likes