Wow this site is still around

I appreciate your experience and will to share it…
I’m sure it can be shared without a name-calling…
So let’s get to some real growing stuff!

IMHO those incredible results were 80% because of superb genetics… Would you agree?

Also often underestimated factor is the need to bring extreme volumes of fresh air in…

12 Likes

Name calling ???

I call trolls pissants…you have an issue with this??? How about you simply stick to facts…couple of folks insulted me so i called them pissants…i show respect to those who also show respect

Ya 80% genetics…nothing at all to do with my abilities…so hard to simply …nice trolling bro

If you truly appreciate my experience and my willingness to share/take the time help folks then you would support me not insult me as you just did

I see nothing has changed here…saddening

2 Likes

Extreme volumes of fresh air??? Wtf are you kidding me???

Thats your advice…

You really have no idea how to grow…

Reason for exchanging air is to bring in carbon dioxide and if you add co2 thru burners or tanks the only reason to exchange air is for humidity or temp…you dont need “fresh” air…that makes 0 sense …

Crazy

I’d chill out man, we would all like to tap into this knowledge you speak of but you won’t be here long enough to teach anyone if you act like this

4 Likes

I’m glad this place is still around.
A community of so many humble growers that just appreciate kind people with honest advice.
Considering I live in sunny So cal this place is a great big blast of fresh Air.

2 Likes

How am i acting??

Lol

Again called trolls pissants…

Now an admin suggests my grows were genetics not my talents lol …while he randomly suggests i got these yields from vresh air???

To me and to folks who grow at top tier levels its comical to see this…

You expect me to bow down to folks who have no clue ??

Craziness

1 Like

I haven’t said that. You are taking it too personally…

I really don’t expect anyone to bow down… I’d prefer to hear your take on the subject…

5 Likes

You don’t belong here krusty :clown_face:

8 Likes

Anyhoo i was suprised to see this site still going and i got a few messages in other media platforms who warned me its 100 X worse now as far as folks trying to share info…one person even laughed said the admins would want to ban me asap …too funny

Honestly what kinda lives to have where you have to be this way to folks???

Fresh air …lol jesus

I absolutely love kamloops, I fish and hunt the surrounding areas all the time!

4 Likes

I seen some of your stuff 10 years ago when i first took interest in growing weed the whole vertical growing was really interesting to me.

2 Likes

Not taking it personally …i typically help folks x4 sometimes x8 the yield of there crops …proof is in pix over the years…and the quality is hugely increased…your comment said 80% genetics …thats a troll move…

You suggest name calling …your an admin delete the troll posts …i will remove the pissant remarks…kinda simple

You make a wierd remark with nothing backing it about grow ops needing extreme fresh air…wtf??? …now my response to air in a grow room is correct

Want to get into deep details like ppm co2 or humidity levels veg/flower temps lights on and off …ect ect i still teach that to folks

But your not discussing…your trolling

gg

if i had to guess he’s talking about your soaker hose :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Neb
Ya 10x10 room with 5 lights in diamond pattern worked wonders for me.
2lbs plants were a breeze but to break the 3lb mark you have to be disciplined :wink:

2 Likes

I came to the conclusion this week that big plants means alot of trimming lol. Not as fun as I thought it would be :rofl:

4 Likes

Haha goes with quantity uh. But if you do it right trimming solid arm sized colas is easy :ok_hand: you probably can trim a pound in less than 30 mins

3 Likes

Yeppers…i fully agree …stress free is what i told folks…and again not to sound arrogant i have never seen anyone bust 3lbs per 1000 watts …alot of claims but when i see the pictures i rarely see 2lbs per 1000 watt

I would love to take the time and actually do a thread but i see a few trolls and an admin troll its only a matter of time before they delete my threads

Its even funny they hate me so much from 20 years ago they deleted my posts and took my info and completely ruined it with there insults …

I read the thread the admins have about me here …like honestly what is wrong with you people???

So hard to accept that others may know more then yourselves???

I have alot to learn if i come out of retirement …and have no problem listening to folks with experience…

Honestly i bet the admins are the same bitter pissants from 20 years ago…cause other platforms dont act like this

1 Like

Can you summarize a bit what they usually do wrong?

4 Likes

[wow this site is still around…I hope you will not by around

tout un troucul à gros bras souffler a l’air…tien toe

5 Likes

My honest opinion is that while it’s perfectly fine by me to tell a troll to fuck off, a tiny bit of diplomacy goes a long way…

My mentor had about the same no bullshit approach, and I have this “I’m nobodys bitch” attitude… of course sparks flew from time to time. But truth is I’m glad I stayed and learnt a thing or two.

Now regarding 3lbs a light, vertical, no. Never done it, nor seen it myself. Proper coco sog yeah, possible but plant numbers scare alot of folks away :wink:

3 Likes