Wow this site is still around

if he, is who he claims to be, hes walked further than most here

3 Likes

An yes I grew for the dispensaries in Ventura Beach an Santa Barbara.
All there top self had multiple flowers tested an cleard them all.
But instill think there’s so much more to learn.
Like some people swear 2 gallon pots an get better yields then I in 5

1 Like

Shades of SpeeCees going on in here.

4 Likes

welcome to og @krusty, rocky start, dont worry about the haters thats life these days,

ditch this shit show of a thread and show people what you can do, if you need help navigating hit me up and ill help where i can

so wat…

2 Likes

@krusty whats your preferred way to sprout seeds?

1 Like

@smoke

Yeah sure you don’t believe his “bullshit”. Let the man in and let him find a seat

there’s no need to taunt lol tha fuk

1 Like

I agree,but talk is talk, let’s see him do something. You can’t come here claiming to be the best grower on here and expect people to believe that bullshit.
An old pic with… maybe him in it, could have been him standing in his buddies grow.

no thanks…not for me

Writing style matches its only missing teehee at the end of posts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Kushking902 hes been on og for a day… 1 day

dont believe him, who cares?? give the man a chance

Been to roche alot…

My fav is lak tum tum for fishing…

Too old for sun peaks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly why not to show up claiming to be better then everyone

he’s also living out a biggie smalls flow,
kick in the door / wavin’ the .44

1 Like

where did he say he was better than everyone? i never interpretted that way i took it has he has a lot. of experience to share with some who could benefit,

1 Like

Lol i didnt claim to be the best grower

Its me in the pix with the glasses…who would lie about that pix lol

Really something wrong with you if this is how you talk with folks…

go with him is the best

lmao your a joke bud, give your self a pat on the back

1 Like

I haven’t been to tum tum in yeeeaaaarrrrrs… I almost forgot all about it… thats adams river isn’t it? Great trout in there!

I for one have mixed feelings about this thread. I am always happy to see a good grower willing to share knowledge, I can always use some and am happy to learn. There is a bit of an abrasive feel though when people start saying things like

Now that was not a statement meant to ingratiate ones self to the board you just came to. I got no dog in this fight and am no grower of top shelf pot so if you look at what I have grown and tell me it’s not AAA you won’t get any argument from me. Many times it’s the way you speak to people that creates discord. Nobody says a person needs to be a kiss ass but on the other side of the coin there is no reason to make comments that are off-putting to folks. It really just drives wedges between them.

I was under the impression we were all here to grow medicine and converse with like minded individuals. We all have growing in common no matter what our skill level so let’s build on that. I for one would be happy to see the OP stick around and spread his knowledge. Happy growing everyone.

14 Likes