Wow this site is still around

and veets himself…he loved growing so much…when it was just me and him everything was good…but 3 times we stopped being partners cause the $$$$ he made and product he made would attract these douchebags …last grow we did togther this pos named dale started hanging around…he was in hiding for multiple warrants …got veets into H …i should have just destroyed dale

miss ya bro :slight_smile:

5 Likes

2005 was last year i growed…cops and local folks harrassed me too much so i tossed a fairly nice crop that was maybe 2 weeks into flower over a bank lol

4 Likes

this wasnt the big bud strain that i loved so much …but from 2003 til i stopped in 2005 this was the strain i worked with…didnt have the knock down/wheelchair effect big bud had but i recall i didnt like to drive on it cause it would disctract me like i found myself looking off at something and forgetting what i was doing …was good just a different buzz

9 Likes

this was my grow op from 2001-2005 …4000 watts 8 plants…typically got 8-10 lbs per crop …recall one time only getting 7 and was disappointed because laws were harsh…folks were assholes/bitter/jealous and i was lucky to get $1800 lb so it wasnt worth the risk back then

edit: the room really sucked…i know it was only just under 5 feet wide think 20 feet long…it was meant to be a canning room and i never felt safe enough to do a full basement because of the heat/locals…i owned the home wasnt a rental so after proceeds of crime destroyed me in 2000 i was really parinoid…wasnt fun

10 Likes

I was such a brand new grower back then. I had maybe a year or so, of teaching myself how to use a computer, so I never really jumped into a lot of discussions in Krusty’s thread. I found his threads more like a fun night at the local biker bar, to me.
I had been hanging out in HighGradeChronic’s Milk House thread, when Krusty started bucket system thread.
Back then, what I remember, Krusty only hammered pissants that would ask questions to already posted up info.
Like dude, do not ask without reading first. It was really some of the most focused knowledge, of a few different systems, then jacked up, made far better when you look at all the angles.
I knew I did not have the coin to build my set up, like was being posted up. Nor would I ever do partners.
I could not afford a Thomas pump, but I could find hospital equipment, for sale, that had one in it. Hell, I even would trade fishing stories with an engineer at Thomas, to help understand, pressure and power need information. Very cool guy.
I had been building my own HPS/MH lights from kits, so salvaging a pump, for pennies on the dollar was what I needed. I made my air manifold using steel tubing, from installing hydraulic lines left over for a printing press upgrade.
I would not bother Krusty in his thread about much, as I was changing so many items. it would be a pissant move to do that.
Since I was changing stuff to my set up, again, I’d ask others, and I believe it was OneMoPound, that increased the main drain line to 1.5" .
I also had installed a water management system in my basement, as water would get in after a really big rain. The sump was jack hammered down in the floor, so I could send my solution 24’ out of my flower area, into the sunken resy, the fed pump was down in there also.
I only ran my system for 2 years, and I could not stand the 24/7 pump sound, even after relocating it into my well house, running pipe to feed air into my 6 buckets.
I have never grown more massive plants in any system since then.
I absolutely loved my time as a bucketeer. I learned so much from Krusty, and the others that shared their ideas and ways.
I was more a lurker, as I had nothing to offer anyone.
Then came the pilgrim’s started wandering in, wide eyed, into an area they did not belong. Asking stupid questions, as they did NOT want to read, they wanted to be spoon fed.
They got verbally beat to pulp, and went whining to admin. Then Mod’s started trying to moderate…and they got beat to a pulp verbally.
Then the ban hammer started falling.
Some of us had formed private groups, off site, of sort, some made whole websites dedicated to KBS/KFB.
That one, got real pretentious, and once HighGradeChronic got the boot, I lost all interest, and went wandering the internet cannascape.
So yeah Krusty, you taught me miles of great stuff. I always loved your pics you would share of your work as a contractor. I was leaving the printing industry (at the time) and was just starting to work with local contractors as a helper or sorts.
Now retired, loving life, still doing my wee thing.
I’m so glad your doing well, even though we really did not each other very well at all.

10 Likes

Glad your doing good webeblzr

I honestly had alot of patience and things were really good first 2 ish weeks but then gypsy and mia started messaging me to promote there seeds and to stop talking about cloning…once i told them to piss off they used alias to harass me …at the time i thought as you stated that it was noobs eing lazy but later i was told by someone who was friends of these guys told me they had multiple alias/names …i was told mia stoner was an alias and they had 20 accounts…mostly it was to push sales of there products but they had such crazy mental issues they would use the multiple accounts to harass people they didnt agree with

I remeber your nick/name

~k

6 Likes

Well man, I had a great time in your threads, I learned so much, built some really cool stuff, and always wished the best for you and yours. Yeah it was a bit like Fight Club, but I do Thank You for posting all you did. Best to ya!!

3 Likes

I believe this belongs to you
image_246516

7 Likes

Well that was a bit of a read but highly entertaining!

1 Like

Hi Krusty. I love seeing those old HPS grows. I was a kid when you were growing these plants. I grew my first grow ever in 2000 and never stopped ever since so i gained some experience I guess. Sadly no experience with new LED lighting that I can share but anything else I would be happy to share.
I am glad that you stayed as this is a very nice and welcoming community as you will find out. Do not rush to judgement because of old experiences or little misunderstandings that are normal to happen. I bet that you and the majority of the community will find it a fun and helpful experience. Cheers!

3 Likes

Ya teehee was a simpsonsism and always had me envisioning homers voice.

Sandman was for sure a west coast clan but these days I see a crazy amount of trolls from bc unfortunately… at least one even followed me overseas, this seems an impressive feat for their camp.

Respect to your description tho it’s just people that can’t help being themselves but better if they weren’t around that’s for sure.

GL take care Fallen.

2 Likes

Wow, after 15 years I found you. Is that the strain you called “Paint Can”? I met you one cold night in Kamloops to pick up some clones. We had a drink at a bar and talked about putting them in a tire to bring back! Those were the days. Remember me?

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Simon222. @krusty has not posted here in almost 2 years now. Was a shame he didn’t stick around but hope he is doing well. :v:

1 Like

That pic abive was posted by krusty himself way back :yum:
It does have similarities with the pictures from soquick rocking a snoopy shirt hah

1 Like

9 Likes

4 Likes

I appreciate the clarification! Just prior to your reply I sensed my error and removed my comment as not wanting to stir up any controversy. Both Krusty and SoQuicks contributions to the forums are legendary, as is your accuracy with cannabis history. It’s funny how we remember things. I saw a flower the size of a human leg and thought, of course that’s gotta be a SoQuick pic, well I was wrong. Least I forget Krusty did it too! Thanks for teaching me something I didn’t know, have trouble remembering, and the like. Much love

4 Likes

Both of them were very talented growers running their own version of hydro. They left quite the impression on me. :pray:

10 Likes

Sorry if my comment made you retract yours man, was not the intention. I was just pointing out the user had not been around in some time. It’s a shame, he was confrontational but he had much to share I think. Just had a rough landing here unfortunately.

3 Likes

There’s even a little blue step stool seat type thing on each of their pictures, albeit slightly different models. So many similarities! Your cache of pictures is impressive.

@DougDawson it wasn’t your comment that had me retract my original reply. I realized my error of confusing the picture for another and didn’t want it to bring up any controversy. It was a helpful reminder to be more careful with my words too. I actually really enjoyed the necromancing the thread jokes and your thoughtfulness after the fact to consider my feelings is especially touching. Thank you. Much love

2 Likes