Wreckage master bastard kush contest

gamechangers.

4 Likes

I was thinking more like from everyone, to cheer you up. :wink:

3 Likes

I believe we call this a fascination.

4 Likes

And gotta learn.its gonna do what its gonna do :relaxed:
That’s the hardest thing to get used to.

6 Likes

There’s actually a trick to making them show also.
It can be done without the risk of re-veg most of the time.
The name @ReikoX comes to mind…
I’ll get ya a link. :wink:

4 Likes

Got em!

And

1 Like

I still have love for you.

Maybe the girls don’t. But we can do this again.

Beans available if you need

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:Girls officially down :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:
Call the ambulance :ambulance:

2 Likes

@THCeed you rock 🪨 man, looked :eyes: in the mailbox :mailbox: less than an hour ago to find this! WOW :star_struck: thank you so much :blush: for this generous gift :gift:. I am beginning to think :thinking: the mailman is Santa :santa: and the mailbox :mailbox: is a Christmas :christmas_tree: tree! :wink::+1::facepunch::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::sunglasses::v:

11 Likes

Purple Freak × London Pound Cake!
:hushed:

5 Likes

HELL YEAH and a WAHOO 2! :facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

We must have the same mailman :grin:
Thanks @THCeed nice to GoW you as well growchacho :seedling:
US22 :heart_eyes: :green_heart::seedling::hugs: Thank you and Merry Christmas :santa:
Gonna keep the Willie stamp and add it to my “Thanks OG” frame, whenever I get around to getting one.
Im a little lazy :smirk:

GO HABS GO!

8 Likes

My stamp did not get canceled :blush:, so I will be forwarding it to the next friend up north in Canada :canada: that I send to so they can send to one of us lucky :four_leaf_clover: OG’S in the USA :us:! :+1::facepunch::wink::upside_down_face::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Very cool :sunglasses: stamp! :facepunch:

9 Likes

Viva les Habs.

3 Likes

Why are the Canadians called the Habs?

The Montreal Canadiens are an ice hockey team in the National Hockey League (NHL). Their nickname is the “Habs” (short for the French “Habitants”, early settlers in Quebec from France).

See I learned something :joy::joy::joy:, but GO CAPS & THE GR8 #8. I am sure you all know the GR8 #8, as he will go down in history!

IMG_4465

Please don’t be offended, he is going to be the greatest ever! Got to respect the talent just like I respect Wayne Gretzky talent! :tophat::tophat::tophat:

1 Like

Bobby Orr what? :exploding_head:

1 Like

Good old Parry Sound boy.

Do we see nut sacs now?

I believe so :disappointed_relieved:.:axe::axe:

6 Likes

Sry for your loss, but the knowledge I just gained… Gold Jerry. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Oh ballz! :rofl:

1 Like

Idk wtf’s happening here, but the bastard decided to rage overnight. I’d say we’re bout to bloom stretch! :hushed::smiley::+1:t2:

14 Likes