Wreckage master bastard kush contest

Well done, man. Excellent work so far! :fire: Seems to be twoish phenos coming out of these. A more hindu-looking, fat topped leafy friend and the more tree shaped, nice green stacks. Really digging both.

2 Likes

Some quick tric pics
54 days

46 days
look at the purple tips coming through on second pic!
For shits and giggles here is a shot of my chembap fan leaf stem

19 Likes

Keep talking.

6 Likes

If you were in VA Iā€™d be happy to give you samples as well. If you meant the Blue Dream I could send some cuts up north for you in a few weeks once things slow down a little for me. Itā€™s a knockoff seed from Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds I got back in 2018 but she grows big like you like em. This was my last seed but I cloned her in case the smoke was as good as I remembered from back then.

5 Likes

Ok yā€™all, Iā€™ve been trying to work on my photography skills. Canā€™t say that Iā€™m to impressed with them just yet.
I couldnā€™t decideā€¦so I loaded a bunch, lol.
Go easy on me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

WMBK # 1

WMBK # 2

Sorry about the repeats.
These pictures have not been filtered or doctored in any way. Just different angles, distance, and light. All taken with my Samsung.
If you look closely, there are slight variations in the photos.:joy:

Got some other cool pics Iā€™ll share later.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Much love!
:peace_symbol::heart:

23 Likes

Just do this for our good buddy @THCeed.:slightly_smiling_face:
It seems to be working!

7 Likes

Iā€™ve seen that but since my way has worked a couple times over the border and is relatively cheap Iā€™ll just stick to it. Itā€™s hard to teach an old dog new tricks lol.

10 Likes

Oh, I didnā€™t know you got em across the border b4.
No customs form?

2 Likes

No I had to fill out customs forms. Just have to pick the right description. DM me and Iā€™ll tell you what I put down and how I shipped em. Just donā€™t want to mess it up by the wrong person getting it and letting the popo know. Years of paranoia are hard to shake off lol. Big brother loves to snoop online.

11 Likes

Itā€™s cool bra. Iā€™m snooping too, lol.
But Iā€™m in the states, and do not intend on doing this any time soon. So it doesnā€™t concern me.
When the curiosity eventually eats at meā€¦
Iā€™ll shoot ya that PM.
:joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Steppin up that pic game sir :+1:
@blowdout2269 thatā€™s the trick?
The black back drop eh?
Looks great :ok_hand:
Iā€™ll have a final tally tomorrow, cus Iā€™ve weighed it all up. But then saw a beautiful nug I wanted to try for my first WMBK smoke.
Well Iā€™m fucking stoned outa my tree :exploding_head:
Taste is definitely unique. kind of like on the. Dam I wanna roll another right away, but Iā€™m to blazed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I need to figure out how to dry slower I guess. Only took a week to get down to 60%.
Iā€™ll do the math tomorrow :grin:
8+ Oz and of course Rain approved

23 Likes

Thatā€™s what they say! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

That is a beautiful little plant. :grin:

3 Likes

You donā€™t have a light or you need a light ! I have changed over to led and have a couple hid from the last 20 yrs they get pretty hot in the rooms with them ! Pm if your in need !

2 Likes

Why thank you.

1 Like

Hey @Thetravler . Thanks for the offer but I live off the grid and cant produce enough electricity to power a grow light. I can keep plants alive in the winter but they dont flower for shit. Do you guys have a ā€œmost frostyā€ category ? I have been working on a homemade uv light. It works really good. So again, thank you for the offer but I cant use a light. :grin:

2 Likes

No problem ! So you need batteries ! Hahaha

1 Like

You what they used to say a friend with weed is a friend indeed ! Iā€™m high it late yea !

can you see the hairs this was planted January 16 no other and thatā€™s 6more in the room have it ?

8 Likes

12 Likes

Both wmbk I had were boys, gonna try again. Iā€™ll get more going this weekend. Maybe throw one outside for spring.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes