Wreckage master bastard kush contest

Did you not try the MTA?
I had a serious thrip infestation earlier in flower.
Like seriously, I let it get wayyy out of hand, lol.

I made some of that mix and did ONE treatment.
It still appears to have been an assault of nuclear proportion.
Hehe, knock on wood!
I’ll probably do another lighter round as an IMP also. But not until I remove to ones about to be done.

So far, I’d say I’m sold.

4 Likes

So the second plant is curing no more grilled onions smell.:disappointed_relieved:

14 Likes

Ok, I’m stuck.
Think I should take er down?

Records show that she’s 80 days from start of flower. I was on 12’s from the start at the time.
That’s about 11 1/2 weeks. And I need the space!
:laughing:

From left to right-ish:
The late WMBK cell mate to this tiny-ass-mystery-sativa-dom-rando-dispo-find seed.
They are both hungry and hating life. I’ll be surprised if they make a decent finish line. Plus side is, this is a completely different WMBK pheno than the other two I have…and I did manage to clone and reveg the mystery plant. (Just incase):wink:

Sour13 by @darkillusion.
Frosty as all hell. Very compact and symmetrical.

Boggy Blue Pineapple Skunk by @NDNCHILD.
(the light green bush)
This is one of two. I bent her over at a 90° when she was young, and this bitch is just raging. Countermeasures are in order, lol.

Tropical Cherry # 8 × Hellbilly by @MG_Canna.
(currently hiding behind the BBPS bush)
Beautiful structure. Great node spacing. Looks to be a chunker in her older age.

Blue Moon Rocks × LSD by @Cartwright.
(lower left middle two)
Clearly I topped or FIM’d at the wrong time. :joy:
They’re little, tight,small, and pretty. Plus, I can rarely bring myself to cull females.

Blue Moon Rocks by @DougDawson.
(right middle shorty)
Same case as above. These cute little bud are quite dense though!

Lifesaver F2 by @Cartwright.
(lower right middle)
Mildly stunted I’m sure, but mostly trained.
Love the smell of this one! Well all of them, but she stands out to me.

You know the WMBK by @THCeed back there.
Another BBPS by @NDNCHILD.
(in front of her to the right)
I let this one stay straight. She seems to be frosty’r and less of a nitrogen whore than the bush.

SFVOG by @Budderton.
Back there with the gangster lean. I know the second I pull that WMBK she’s gonna see the floor as a target, lol.
These girls were slow starters to me. But once they did, seemed to mature very fast. I haven’t done a close inspection yet. Probably should.

Lavender DosiDos by @IrishGrows.
(below the leaning tower of SFVOG)
A completely different phenotype than the one I harvested the other day. This one is also very unique in scent as well. Contemplating a reveg on her too, if I can’t get more seeds.

Another SFVOG by @Budderton.
(lower right corner)
This is perhaps the chunkiest bud I’ve grown.
For I while there, I swear I could watch this thing swell daily.

Another BMR by @DougDawson.
(to the left of previous)
This is the one that was not assaulted, lol. Very frosty with excellent node spacing. Though I am questioning the easy of trimming this gal.

More cool pics to come y’all.
Let’s have that feedback!
:wink:

19 Likes

Let me know how the trop cherry comes out. Literally one of my top 5 favs. Really unique smoke.

2 Likes

Please elaborate?

1 Like
1 Like

I did 1 round of that.

4 Likes

Only one? It took me 5 apps in 3 weeks to get it done for me. I had other house plants that aggravated the issue.

1 Like

That is a bulbous looking thing! What the hell are you feeding it, steroids?:sweat_smile: Hopefully it smokes nice for you!
:grin::v:

4 Likes

It is bulbous! :joy:

19 Likes

That girl is, THIC!!!

1 Like

Nice! Looks very OG Kush like too! Only blown up! I hope it’s good and stoney for you!
:grin::v:

3 Likes

This is definitely going on the “to grow again” list. Right next to the WMBK.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Commercial driving license is not allowed to smoke even with medical card

3 Likes

I can see that but non driving jobs should be exempt?

I tell just wanna see how she’ll perform completely happy.
These SFVOG have had that tip curl and and yellowing around the leafblade edges their whole life!

So I say again…
I wanna see what they can do when they’re actually happy!:grinning:

Come to think of it, I dont think the thrips wanted to munch on her either…
:thinking:

6 Likes

Welcome to my life. Grrr
:sleepy:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s right, my son in laws dad had to piss test at his work and lost his job from testing dirty for weed. He drove a garbage truck 20 years.

4 Likes

They should be. I am not sure outside of ny. It’s just been such a convenient fear factor for keeping people quiet, the length of time it’s detected in your system. All hard drugs are out in under a week :thinking:

My brother worked with a guy who did cross country truck driving. He got his medical card and had his license revoked in under a week. He didn’t even test positive, just got the card

2 Likes

Shity deal.

Now I suppose that if the M.O.R.E Act didnt stall out in our good-for-nothing senate, and we decriminalized or even legalized federally…
The laws regarding CDL’s would change.

Look at the advancements in testing being used in Colorado. They have machines that tell if ya smoked within 3 hours not 30 days.

Me personally, I’d get a card. Tell my employer that what I do at home and on the weekends is my business. Do my random SAMSHA panel testing(which never happens, lol). And everyone can get fucked! HIPAA laws brah. :rofl:

Sorry for the rant y’all.
:call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes