Wreckage master bastard kush contest

I think I’ll make new accounts so I can vote for everyone. Choice will be too hard :laughing:

4 Likes

1 last entry. The seeds are fully mature and some amber trichomes as well. After my canoe trip this next week I will likely chop them. Pepper/ molasses pheno left plant. Grape pheno is the right plant.
And orange mint plant is visible.

18 Likes

That sure is some pretty different smells going on.

4 Likes

Yeah. But there is some similarity in it. Like a common smell on the down low.

3 Likes

Buddy I tell you right now that pot is a cup winner ! No fuck you watch the reviews as they come in that pot hands down the best around . And I would love if anybody can send me a better bean !

8 Likes

I think it’s time to wrap this up.
Does someone know how to put up a voting post?
If so please contact me.
Time for members to start voting.
Lots of prizes to give out.

12 Likes

@DougDawson can you help here?

2 Likes

@THCeed Is this what you’re looking for?

Voting
  • Choice 1
  • Choice 2

0 voters

Just go to reply, Select the gear looking icon, build pole, type multiple choice

7 Likes

@thceed :point_up:

2 Likes

Sorry, been playing Farcry, lol. Just click the gear icon on right and build poll @THCeed .

6 Likes

Grape pheno hanging. Seeds are 2nd pheno that have fallen out by handling it. Both are not fully dry and deseeding has not begun. Estimate 1500 plus pepper pheno seeds and 200 grape pheno seeds.

12 Likes

Oh Boy. I will try it after. Thanks for the help.

4 Likes

Just smoked a joint of wmbc some really tasty up beat weed. Those that haven’t smoked some nicely cured yet your in for a treat.

8 Likes

Same here brother.

Wonderful cultivar indeed mr. @THCeed!
Now I’m just waiting on that other pheno to cure out. :wink:

4 Likes

Looking forward to growing some of this. Sounds FanFuckingTastic

@Thetravler says it is the best smoke he has had in at least 10 years. That’s a great review.

6 Likes

That’s gotta feel good to create something that is touted by fellow heads and “Top shelf” smoke. Well done sir, well done

3 Likes

I work hard on a lot of creations, this being 1 of them. When members start talking about the strain really working for them, it does fill me with gratitude. I had no idea that this strain would be top of the line in everybody’s book. Best out of 20 cured strains, my go to smoke, best I’ve had in almost 17 years, definitely the best I’ve had in 10 years, You bet it’s great to hear. Sounds like I might have to keep it around for a bit. Thanks to all for the awesome reviews. Have a smokin’ night.
Forgot to mention the Grape phenos some are getting, might have to try and isolate that in the future.

18 Likes

Phenomenal Job it’s definitely a keeper over here :100: :call_me_hand:t2: @THCeed

9 Likes

That is awesome and totally made me smile. :blush:

9 Likes