Wreckage master bastard kush contest

Sounds good, remember, it’s not happening if there are no pictures. :wink:

5 Likes

Just got done with final trimming and weight. I’m super impressed with this strain @THCeed . It yielded 4.01 ounces in a 0.8 gallon pot! Super sticky, amazing smell of grape and sweet fruit with just a hint of earth. My wife sampled it as I’m still working on trimming and loves it. Very relaxing and chill high according to her. Thanks again for the fun and this will be getting run again in a big pot for sure.

25 Likes

Oh he’ll that looks Fantastic!

4 Likes

That is an awesome story. Seems like you got 1 of the Grape phenos members have been talking about. Sounds like this strain might be a keeper.
Great job.

6 Likes

Sorry 7 days ago is my last pic. They are not changing much. Same color and seeds are bulging out.

I was just thinking of growing this again as the smell is great and the plant does great with my grow style.

8 Likes

Pepper and maple syrup with a nice kush taste on the backend I yielded a little under 2 oz. :call_me_hand:t2:
Hoping the clone I have running can do great outdoor soon. :crossed_fingers:t2:

19 Likes

Mmmmmmm, stoney goodness

4 Likes

So many phenos coming through on this strain. Peppery Maple syrup is a far cry from Grape. Might have to try and isolate some of these different smells.

8 Likes

I have a clone almost ready for snips if anyone wants to compare a few phenos and grow them out
Id more than happily send this one out. :call_me_hand:t2:

8 Likes

Pepper/ molasses or maple syrup pheno has more seeds but is more spaced out.
The grape pheno has less seeds but is more thick and bushy. Here is my sample.
Someone was wondering what I was doing, entered the room and said whoa. The smell answered before the question was asked.

10 Likes

I can’t wait to grow this out :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I just finished growing this beans I can tell you this you are guaranteed to get one of the best buzzs in the last 10 years !

6 Likes

We have over 20 strains to smoke and the WMBK is getting all the attention right now. Very nice and happy indica stone that really seems great at relaxing any tight muscles and stress tension. Has a good 2 hour effect with me smoking half of a bowl and has been giving me crazy munchies. If you have these in your stash you should really give them a run.

15 Likes

Thanks for that info brother. It sure is good to know that all the hard work to make a strain, is paying off. It sounds like I better keep this one around.

8 Likes

I have jars of many elite clone only strains and this is what my wife and I have been reaching for ever since it dried. The smell after almost a week in the jar is amazing, wish I was better at describing it but sweet, grape and a hint of earthy funk is the best I can do. Absolutely love the high from this one brother, you hit one out of the park with it. Thanks for sharing it with so many people.

15 Likes

I’ve been too busy and lagging behind this thread. You all did awesome grows (well, despite an aphid war for @THCeed), that will be difficult to find a winner here, congrats everyone. It gives a good overview of the WMBK, now I’m sure I’ll run it ASAP, the high and smell everyone describe is just too tempting :slight_smile: Keep up the good grow!

5 Likes

Has anybody heard from @GEMI-CONNECT616 ?
Hope all is well Brother.

Is it time to start going through all the photos?
Are we still waiting on anyone to enter?

8 Likes

Am here.

We have been working to get our tent and space set up for buds a palooza here in Phoenix https://youtu.be/VGcOmxdMmmQ?si=Lemmu5tLFCJSnOUX

Been so wrapped up lately my friend. Been thinking about you all this month

Let’s get you all tied up.

Have you finally established a close date on the contest. And where have the final photos gone

8 Likes

I think what we will do, is list the winning categories, and then we will get the participants to vote on who they think should win each category. Just waiting to see if everybody is finished. Good to hear from you, glad all is well.

9 Likes

That is a GR8 idea, nothing like being judged by our fellow growers! :clap::clap::clap::tophat::tophat::tophat: :facepunch::+1::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes