Wreckage master bastard kush contest

Just finished a bowl of WMBK, damn it gets even tastier with a little cure time. Can’t wait to see who the winners were. I gotta talk @THCeed into sending me some more seeds of this one so I can grow enough to keep my wife from smoking it all up. You really did come up with a killer strain, thanks for sharing it with all of us.

15 Likes

Well…ya talked me into it! :rofl:
Yeah dude. I’ve been blazin a little bit lately.
Hehe, shhhhh. :shushing_face:

But that WMBK jar! That’s where it’s at for sure.
Even though I’m trying to spare it, I’ll open the jar just for a whiff, lol.
That SFVOG Bx3 by @Budderton is right up there with it. She’s just a tad muted in the jar. But I’ll tell you what…don’t try packing a bag of that around. That shit gets real loud out in the air! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15 Likes

Man, I’m just waiting for my chance to grow some of these beans when they fall into these mits. Should be soon :wink:

5 Likes

WMBK

1 week later

21 Likes

Please let me know what the smoke is like on the sfvog bx3 just got a pack and all my rooms are full but your the 3rd review that compared it to the WMBK and I said it before the WMBK kicks ass ! And a whole lot of it !

5 Likes

Got some WMBK from @Amendment3. NICE!!!

5 Likes

Last update.

I have sent out maybe 4 packs on trade. 2 jars of buds, not much as this was all seed and hash material.

18 Likes

Nice job @Amendment3 on the seed collection project. I would have to say it is pretty successful! Hell yeah! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

But the great news.

These are the two tops I cloned. They sat for over 2 months in the cloner. Very slow indeed. Now they are outdoors in a friends garden. Show is over completely for now. Many seeds to give or trade.

14 Likes

Great job @Amendment3!

2 Likes

Thanks OhNo555 and Bert.

2 Likes

Look at the fingers on that thing

2 Likes

Let the WMBK live on!

6 Likes

She’s stretching a bit :call_me_hand:t2:

19 Likes

She’s getting ready to show off!

2 Likes

She is always showing off the beauty.

We need @THCeed to declare this done. In the past I posted something quick (after THCeed declared it done) because I was not fully done. So I feel guilty to drag the contest on, but it has been a full grow cycle and my first seed run and I wanted to post them pics. Thanks to the fellow contestants.
She will live on for quite some time. Some seed will be put in my freezer for a decade or longer. She is worth it.

14 Likes

did you separate out the grape pheno seeds?

3 Likes

I did. Would be nice to run them and see how they turn out.

6 Likes

i smell a grape pheno F2 run in the works…

10 Likes

I’m kicking myself for not taking a clone off the WMBK before I flipped it. It’s been one of my go to smokes ever since it dried. I’m going to pop a few more this year to select a keeper to have as a clone mom.

10 Likes