Wreckage master bastard kush contest

That’s awesome feedback for the strain. Does anybody have any more pictures to show?

4 Likes

WMBK Pepper & Maple Syrup Pheno

29 Likes

is the one you’re doing outside from seed, or did you take a cutting?

3 Likes

A cutting I’ve kept it alive this whole time she’s worth it. :metal:t2: if you ever want any snips just say the word brother.

9 Likes

that’s quite the offer. thank you. appreciate you.
sadly a space issue for me. :frowning: and a focus issue as well.
i think i will be done with the strain hunt next year. (?)
it will be glorious when i will finally be able to do a grow set for myself. i’ve got some stuff i have been sitting on for quite some time… HSC, 2020m, Shoreline, authentic genetics, purple caper
and now i’ve got a bunch of awesome stuff from here at OG.
it’s going to be glorious.

thanks again for your generous offer. seems like both you and @FirstCavApache64 are going to hold on to one of the two phenos each. i’ll know who to hit up when i’m ready.

seems that @THCeed knocked this cross out of the park. nice work dude!

9 Likes

I’m beginning a hunt through my 15 remaining seeds… that’ll start 7/14. Will be trying to find a Hindu leaner and isolate that :purple_heart::love_you_gesture:t2:

5 Likes

Thanks for the compliments everybody. Sure feels good to hear all the kind words and that this is a top of a line strain. WOOHOOO

It’s pretty easy to mix two plants together and then come up with a name and say you have a strain, but it actually takes a while to do some breeding to come up with something that is truly special. I have more strains that I have spent years working on and can’t wait to share them with all of you.
You all Reggae.

20 Likes

Bc big bud x kryptonite by @thceed

14 Likes

I’d be curious to ear the backstage story of how this WMBK came to life :slight_smile:

6 Likes

1 Like

They all look good. Nice work @THCeed

4 Likes

14 Likes

Ooooo-motherf’ing-weeeee. That’s nice.

3 Likes

Thank you for all the knowledge you and other legendary OGers have shared. You’ve all made me a better grower. She’ll start flowering in a few weeks can’t wait to see how big she gets. :call_me_hand:t2:

Here she is today July 1st 2024 :pray:t2:

14 Likes

8ish ft just now showing flowering signs :call_me_hand:t2:

23 Likes

I’d be curious to learn how WMBK came to be, too. @THCeed When do we get the story time? :yum:

5 Likes

Hey @ManyManySpliffs here is a few wmbk I mentioned.

6 Likes

Holy hell, this things still alive! Lol.
I miss my WMBK :sleepy:
Thats some good smoke right there.

Hey @THCeed, hows ya been brotha?
I aint been on your BFE thread in a hot second.
When we gonna do a WMBK Contest Part Deux?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::call_me_hand:t4:

9 Likes

We still having picked a winner for the first one lol.

11 Likes

:rofl:
Thats fricken right!
Guess we all got stoned and forgot.

Wait, what winner? We’re all winners!
I kinda thought that it was all in good fun.
But, I lost for sure. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes