Wreckage master bastard kush contest

Cus were all to dam stoned :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: we were all winners Imo.
Now I’m ready for an lsgtk grow comp, cus for some reason. I don’t have any of them in my vault. :thinking::thinking::thinking:
Cough cough :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Ya beat me to it blowout lol

3 Likes

Glad you said that! I was going through seeds and found my envelope of beans for these winners. I felt like an asshat for not seeing a voting thread or sending beans. I usually see stuff!
I guess I’m ok. :joy: Soooo… where do these beans go? :joy:

9 Likes

Oh yeah. We were gonna do that one someday. I forgot.
I bet the conversation is just above us.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sounds like @NDNCHILD is itchin.

6 Likes

I was definitely scratching my head last night when I found the envelope. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

This has also reminded me of the oz of WMBK I stashed in the fridge…… I’m a winner! :partying_face::partying_face:

10 Likes

You lucky dog, we’re fighting over the last couple grams now lol. I grew my wife a bunch of autos but she wants more WMBK as do I. I gotta double check my seed stash and see how many seeds I still have of her. Gonna take cuts next round for sure.

8 Likes

Hey Emerald, this is kinda the start of the explanation from THCeed I remember reading. It goes on for a couple of posts :call_me_hand:

Yep, short term memory is shot. Long terms effin great :wink:

7 Likes

Damn. I remember that day.
It was so long ago. :joy:

7 Likes

I made some f2 seeds. If’n someone wants a rerun and has run out. 2 different phenos.

13 Likes

Thats right, you did!
Same two phenotypes. Someone oughta search them F2’s. :wink:

6 Likes

Whoop whoop, I can participate in something finally :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sorry, I will get my butt in gear this weekend and have some things down for people to vote on. Totally my bad. I would like to get this wrapped up so we can get the FREAKER’S BALL started.

15 Likes

No worries my man you are good! Lol We are all winners because we got to enjoy the wonderful strain you created. I don’t think I’ve read anything close to a complaint and even the tortured plants :person_raising_hand: came out fire af. I can’t wait to get this back in my grow and keep a cut this time.

11 Likes

Thanks Brother for the kind words. I’m so glad that I got to share it with everyone, and to have such great feedback from everybody.

15 Likes

Thank you @THCeed for WMBK and for inspiring me to grow better.

27 Likes

Nice job, its all you Brother.

6 Likes

wow that bud looks amazing , great job

6 Likes

This wreckage master bastard kush really looks amazing and the raving comments on it’s effect only add to her attraction. Grape phenotype and a maple syrup, yes please :pray:, some pepper too?

Thanks @Amendment3 for being so OG and sharing the f2’s you made with me so I can try to see what all this fuzz is about!

Also I want to thank @THCeed for creating her and having this contest to show off her potential and sharing the seeds that make it all happen. It must be a proud moment to get such praising comments on the work you have been doing.

10 Likes

It sure is. :blush:

Remember where they are from.

9 Likes