Wreckage master bastard kush contest

Three for three so far!..well I’m neglecting the other two in the paper towel that I haven’t checked on, lol.

Had to go digging for one of these. Damn thing was growing upside down. :crazy_face:

Kinda got a disaster in the grown room atm.
I’ll elaborate shortly. :neutral_face:

8 Likes

When I seen you used the picture from your driver’s license I knew you had a sense of humor

2 Likes

I found it !

1 Like

Look into plant prod dry salts there mj line pretty bulletproof. And dirt cheap compared to a lot of the other brands .

3 Likes

I got these seeds that say do not germinate does that mean just put them into what ever I’m going to grow in ?

3 Likes

Wreckage Master Bastard Kush

1 Like

That’s the same as “novelty purposes only” or “bird seed” or “don’t say bong, say waterpipe

It means “go ahead and germinate”

4 Likes

Don’t listen to him…lol Better send them over here for me to have a better look at them.

9 Likes

Haha, this guy :point_up_2: lol :rofl:

1 Like

Dunk them bro :sunglasses: and Over Grow The World :earth_americas:, it is only a disclaimer. Just like them saying it is only for novelty purposes only! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

Ok so I’m back again ! Just to make it clear I have already tried to grow these seeds and got nothing back ?

5 Likes

Maybe try a mixture of peroxide and tap water :sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Toilet paper roll with a sheet of sandpaper lining the inside. Put the beans in and shake a little.

2 Likes

I get the feeling we’re speaking a different language here.

3 Likes

Hard to germinate beans?

1 Like

Just got 4 pcs WMBK wet. Thanks again for including me :wink:

4 Likes

Them kush would be nice to get some seed back. Keep the male alive for a week into flowering for some seed. They look enticing. Good luck with germination.

Master Bastard runs THCeed town.

3 Likes

“ Master Bastard runs THCeed town ”

Nice! A Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome reference. RIP Tina Turner, you were one bad-ass woman.

5 Likes

Todays progress.

6 Likes