Wreckage master bastard kush contest

I don’t think that will slow them down at this stage at all. I sure hope to see some beautiful buds. Looks like there will also be some amazing prizes.

4 Likes

Like Mayor Quimby

1 Like

Mine are doing well just not measuring up to bigger pots.

10 Likes

Im still waiting for my seeds… Hopefully them make it safe , because they will not be on time for the contest,

8 Likes

Have no fear you got this. If you start em as soon as you get em. I believe your still in check with the field growing them

3 Likes

Yea, Hopefuly , my Solo cup size Airpot is ready to go…

3 Likes

I can throw a flip in the mail since you are in the states. Might get there faster lmk.
@Estacionsj

2 Likes

what size pots u putting them in, 20 gallon…

2 Likes

Probably 3gal fabric will be the biggest maybe 5 gal fabric. Totally depends on current grows and how many mistakes I make.lol.

3 Likes

Yeah, I can also send some if you need me to.
You got my last letter fairly quick if I recall.

5 Likes

Thank u @blowdout2269 ,
@420noob to the Rescue… :postal_horn: :postal_horn: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fireworks:

4 Likes

Sounds , good looking like a good start

2 Likes

I wish I had them to offer I am growing the whole bunch I was sent. Or I would have chimed in.

I am sorry.

But for sure be steady. And be ready. They seem to grow quick and nice looking so far starting from the sprouting I have and seen

2 Likes

It’s all good, everyone hear is super cool, helpful , and just the Best all around people … :smiley: :smile:
Some reinforcements are on the way Thanks u so much @420noob

5 Likes

3 Likes

He’s a bit closer to you than me.
So if ya don’t see em by the end of the week, lmk and I’ll send some too! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welp, got two just dudded out here.

Here’s the other three getting leggy.

They’re currently cell mates with the Bloody Monster clones.

Ok, the grow room is officially sterilized and DEEP cleaned. Were ready to rock and roll!
Got the two remaining plants out of isolation after several dunks and hosings with water.
Got the Cheese by @THCeed on the left. She was accidentally pollinated by the father of this beautiful Purple Lamborghini by Exotic Genetix, and from @Hammerheadlake on the right.
Couldn’t bring myself to kill her. So I guess it’s a party! I’ll probably drop a few more WMBK along with a bunch of other stuff now. :+1:t2:

The male has been culled. Got a nice supply of pollen drying and F3’s are being made!

12 Likes

I got 4/7 to pop but I didn’t scuff these coconuts. Probably would’ve been 7/7 like others. No worries mate @thceed sent me an entire gross of these seeds so don’t mind helping!
@blowdout2269 what’s bloody monster and how did I miss you growing this? Or where you sent the clones?:thinking:

3 Likes

@THCeed was like grow ure entire acreage with my seeds, over grow the world… :zap::zap::zap::zap:
@420noob

2 Likes

Bloody Monster is a @JohnnyPotseed creation!
Frankenstein × Dragons Blood Hash Plant.
:slightly_smiling_face:

Might I direct you over here:

And then here

And finally here

Lesson learned. Grrr

2 Likes