Wreckage master bastard kush contest

Amazing! Looking forward to getting them. Hoping to blow the seams on my tent with this giant!

1 Like

So far, from what I can tell, there should be some big beasts. My male was a monster indoors. Wider than it was tall, totally had me fooled for 2 months. One of our members ran about a hundred of them, 12/12 straight from seed. I did the same thing with about 40 beans and I think all total we had three Hermies. Should be a great show.

7 Likes

Yes. Sooner the better. How it works is, you need beans, I need addresses. PM me while I have time.

4 Likes

This sounds like a lot of fun and would hop on board but I have a small grow closet (too small) thatā€™s absolutely booked up till at least Jan. At least. Will just have to b a spectator on this one but excited nonetheless to see what u guys can do with these beast beans. The prizes are great but in a pot growing contest everyone wins. Good luck all.

3 Likes

Gonna be fun watching all you folks grow the WMBK. I didnā€™t plant one this year m, so itā€™s going to give me insight on what to expect next year.
Good luck to all.

5 Likes

Most of us havenā€™t planted one yet.
Think weā€™re looking at a start date near the end of fall. Thereā€™s still time brotha.
Come grow with us!:slightly_smiling_face:

Sidebar: Hey @misterbee, you want your name fixed on the wiki?

4 Likes

Well, wasnā€™t that a close call.

At least they made it.
Thanks @THCeed !
Iā€™m loaded for bear
:bear: :+1:t5:

12 Likes

You gonna play along Mo? I hope so, Iā€™m in too. I just need to time this right, theyā€™re looking at a November start time. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Any smoke reports?

Sounds like great fun @THCeed !

Due to travel plans, Iā€™ll need to harvest no later than 2/15/24, but if the timing works out Iā€™d love to grow with this fine group of people. Should be lots of learning to be had.

4 Likes

YIKES. Too close.

4 Likes

Yeah, wayyy to close!

4 Likes

Yes Sir. Iā€™m in like Flinn!

4 Likes

Looks like I still need some info from a few folks.
Please PM me.
@CaptainNemo It might take awhile to get overseas.

3 Likes

@THCeed I donā€™t know about from Canada, but the puck I sent him landed in 9 days from the US.

2 Likes

@blowdout2269 I know there is still time, just brewing if Iā€™m gonna do a fall/winter run. I kinda have a project Iā€™ve been stewing over, and it may make my rooms unavailable.

2 Likes

1 plant. Join the fun.

1 Like

I think thatā€™s how long it takes to get from Canada to the US LOL

2 Likes

Yours to me was 7 days flat from postmark.
I was surprised that mine hit Spain in 9 days, for a postal system that moves like turtles, I thought that was pretty good.

4 Likes

And a couple of times, 5 days crossing the pond!! Faster than from the next city.

3 Likes