Wreckage master bastard kush contest

The eagle has landed @THCeed !

Excited for the starting line of this contest. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did you guys ever finalize a time? If its in Nov I may be able to join in. It’ll be tight and I’ll be starting her under some other plants but I think I may be down for a November bean soak. Let me tentatively say Im in.

4 Likes

This Contest Is Going To Be Goood :sunglasses: :trophy: :boom:

@THCeed

4 Likes

The VOTE is on post #74
Looks like November is favoured.

6 Likes

Sent my address.

1 Like

Got mine in the mail today! Thank you @THCeed

8 Likes

Any beans landed that I have not been notified yet? And let’s get me those Addies so that everybody that’s participating has there beans and we can move on to the next stage.

12 Likes

I have to drop out of this. Unfortunately I had to get my dog into the vet earlier today. Good luck to all participants.

1 Like

Hey bro, I might be interested in growing a couple. I already have some of those seeds from @G-paS, I think, and I was wondering about them. I need to do a little research to learn about it. I already have other things going but may be able to make room. I need to read the thread through, too.

Is it just a contest to see who finds/grows the coolest pheno, or just best job overall? peace :v:

4 Likes

It’s all for fun. Some great beans for the winners and non-winners. The members will choose them.

3 Likes

The contest will start in November, you might be ok.

3 Likes

Awesome! I think it’ll be a hoot. :v:

1 Like

Cool! I like the contest type grows. Seems like it’s been a while since we had the solo-cup challenges, and others like that.
This will be fun to watch! Bring it on🤘

2 Likes

Solo cup would be fun

1 Like

OK. The clan has spoken.
There are so many great beans being supplied by some super great members, I think there is enough that we can include a prize or 2 for the best solo cup. Good luck to the cuppers. lol

12 Likes

Do we have a date yet?

2 Likes

Only that it’s in Nov. I would assume the 1st. But that’s still up to @THCeed

1 Like

Since everyone’s timing might be a bit different, I say if we veg for 2 months and flower for 2 months, then the start date would be anytime that works in November and finish by the end of February. Any thoughts?

9 Likes

I rarely have anything that finishes flower in less than 11 -12 weeks but I can always cut veg short to allow for longer flowering. I like really ripe plants at chop.

7 Likes

This is just a suggestion. This is where ideas are born. The WMBK seems to finish in about 8-9 weeks, even if put straight from germination to 12/12.

11 Likes