Wreckage master bastard kush contest

Since we’re spitballing how about this; 6 weeks of veg and 9 weeks of flower for a total of 15 weeks? That would fall in the 4 month perview.

2 Likes

I need to get a grow medium and with this emergency, I won’t be able to get it until at least next month. If that’s the case then, I’d be able to participate any time in Nov. I’ll re-add myself to the list.

2 Likes

deets sent in .

I think however you would like to grow it, can be your choice. Given a certain time frame to do it in. If we decide 15-16 weeks, then we can all meet at the end of it and drool over the photos. Regardless of how we got there.

10 Likes

I’m in the process of flipping all my spaces to 12/12. Most likely for the any foreseeable future. :grimacing:
Lol, its gonna get wild.
But I’m still in!

6 Likes

I’m in the same boat with tent at 12/12. November sounds good start would that be done by April shooting for?
Is this for size, weight, prettiest or just whatever people choose they want to vote for?

2 Likes

I think we’re still undetermined on categories, rules, prizes…basically all specifics. Lol
But it’s all for fun anyways.:slightly_smiling_face:
And knowing @THCeed…hes probably gonna be throwing beans around all over the place. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Oh I know it’s going to be a a very seed heavy contest. I was just trying to figure out what strategy to go for cause up against the these amazing growers I definitely won’t get size or speed but might be able to squeeze a pretty bud in. You know a really zoomed in close up shot of the trics is my best chance :rofl::rofl::+1:.

6 Likes

I’ve still got to finish these and dry… hopefully by the endish Nov.

New pixel 7 cam is amazing :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

I’m probably going to go for “most abused” :rofl:

4 Likes

Exactly. Winner will be chosen by us, the members. Lots of great prizes, so lots of winners for different categories.

7 Likes

There will be prizes for those of us who tried real hard BUT… LOL
Couldn’t quite keep up. Winners at all levels.

8 Likes

No way bro! I’m going to cinch that one! Mines going to be a total of 6 inches with a tiny nug! :rofl:

5 Likes

Recieved… phew .postage is scary.

3 Likes

Dude I feel you. When I do a trade if they haven’t gotten the seeds in 3 days I start having anxiety about it not showing up!:rofl: I know this ridiculous but it does happen. With you at the helm @thceed I have no doubt of the breadth of categories to win/lose in :+1:

3 Likes

That was a long trip. Glad they landed.

1 Like

@THCeed sent me quite a few WMBK seeds - super generous

I ran it outdoors this year - guerrilla grow - so no pics

I shared lots of them - some made it as far as Australia :australia: !!!

Will be smoking them soon.

good luck with the contest

8 Likes

Sadly have to sit this one out, life’s too darn in the way medically right now and I have a seed increase of devils tit that’s taking up my only free tent while I finish off testers for people. But I will happily sit here with munchies and watch all your entries and hopefully next round?

5 Likes

@THCeed, I received a letter yesterday with WMBK and one that said floater’s on it, what are floaters? I’m curious did you send these to me by accident? If not then thank you for the beans brother. November will be a wreckage master bastard kush month.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

The “floaters” are mixed beans from when I made my hash.

7 Likes