Wreckage master bastard kush contest

Commercial driving license is not allowed to smoke even with medical card

3 Likes

I can see that but non driving jobs should be exempt?

I tell just wanna see how she’ll perform completely happy.
These SFVOG have had that tip curl and and yellowing around the leafblade edges their whole life!

So I say again…
I wanna see what they can do when they’re actually happy!:grinning:

Come to think of it, I dont think the thrips wanted to munch on her either…
:thinking:

6 Likes

Welcome to my life. Grrr
:sleepy:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s right, my son in laws dad had to piss test at his work and lost his job from testing dirty for weed. He drove a garbage truck 20 years.

4 Likes

They should be. I am not sure outside of ny. It’s just been such a convenient fear factor for keeping people quiet, the length of time it’s detected in your system. All hard drugs are out in under a week :thinking:

My brother worked with a guy who did cross country truck driving. He got his medical card and had his license revoked in under a week. He didn’t even test positive, just got the card

2 Likes

Shity deal.

Now I suppose that if the M.O.R.E Act didnt stall out in our good-for-nothing senate, and we decriminalized or even legalized federally…
The laws regarding CDL’s would change.

Look at the advancements in testing being used in Colorado. They have machines that tell if ya smoked within 3 hours not 30 days.

Me personally, I’d get a card. Tell my employer that what I do at home and on the weekends is my business. Do my random SAMSHA panel testing(which never happens, lol). And everyone can get fucked! HIPAA laws brah. :rofl:

Sorry for the rant y’all.
:call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

What strain was it?
The LSGTK?

2 Likes

The SFVOG from @Budderton.

Dont have any LSGTK…yet. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Those pure OG Kush types are a bitch to keep happy. I have a real struggle keeping them healthy but even when not 100% perfect, they still pack a good punch.
:grin::v:

4 Likes

As promised…

Pound Cake from random dispo seed.
I think this is perhaps the most dense bud I’ve ever felt. Very fast finisher also it seems. She’s been in the dry cab for a few days.

PHOTO DUMP

30oz Yeti Tumbler. :wink:

I want of these, lots more. Bigger, chunkier! This will likely cure well in my climate. I’m attempting a reveg. :grimacing:

22 Likes

Not likely done by March 15. I had to delay flowering this batch due to previous crop that was delayed from aphids, and a week downtime to starve them out.
Good looking seeds so far.

19 Likes

Just dropping 3 more of your scarlet grape keep you up to date !

7 Likes

Please explain?

Prolly means last flush.

It sounded like during the grow…

1 Like

I’m kinda worried Bout getting bugs in my medium from home depot again, fought them for months last year. Gonna use cow shit mix to re amend.

2 Likes

I fought them aphids and was losing the battle, they hid under the buds on the stems. I kept hand killing them for 1.5 months until harvest. The vegetative plants got pyrethrin sprayed and killed them ALL. But now that harvest happened my room needed 1.5 weeks of down time (starve out aphids left) and a scrub down also. Then the veg plants were HUGE and went to flower late. That set back my WMBK competition going to flower also.
I used to put a few veg plants outside to get free light, then bring them back in. DONT do that! Lol.

4 Likes

“Cow shit mix” is great . I love the way it feels between my toes. :man_farmer: Aye

1 Like

Funny you say that, we have two days coming of 17 and 18 and they were going outside for the two days so I could give them a good spray and try and clean the room. After reading what you said, now I don’t know what the hell to do but my flowering room is full of them and my vegroom is almost empty now I’m trying to clean it down to just a couple I’m trying to save.

2 Likes