Wreckage master bastard kush contest

I noticed neither of my 2 plants had any larf. There was smaller buds on lowers but were fully formed buds! Smaller but completely solid and finished.

6 Likes

Grabbed a pic while watering this afternoon. Very dense buds all the way down like other’s have mentioned.

21 Likes

Very nice! :fist:t3:

4 Likes

That sounds really really nice! Thanks for the detailed description! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Same here, but I was concentrating on removing any larf for the first time.
I thought I was doing a good job, but maybe it’s just the WMBK.
I just opened up another Oz bag and hot dam, freekin love the high :100:
This was so much fun. It’s been an honour to run besides y’all :+1:
Thanks growchachos :seedling:

9 Likes

Good morning @THCeed and all the others!

5 Likes

Good morning, Brother
And everyone else too.

9 Likes

Morning everyone :seedling:
Got up way to go get bloodwork done… They open at 8. Got there 8:05.
Hr and a half wait… Wtf. So I sit in the parking lot at work. Waiting for 9am
Fun times. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

My back plant, not as seeded. Getting some cold temp colors starting. I smelled grape on her. I thought of the dipping sticks as a kid, but it was real fruit smell, not sugar. I need to reach back there and check more often.

19 Likes

Front plant. Very seedy. Went checking for larf since I read above posts that WMBK has no larf. Well I have larf. BUT I have tons of seeds down low and my top buds are small and not growing either. She is all about seeds. New pistols are recent but no extra buds.

13 Likes

On purpose I hope :joy:
Beautiful looking plants, and I’m a wee bit jelly

1 Like

Jelly. Man yours were killer looking as well. I was Jelly also, as early on yours went up like a rocket.

2 Likes

Appreciate the comments growchacho :seedling:
I’m definitely gonna make some seeds next time I run anything @THCeed in the future.
My FOMO kicks in bigtime now :+1:

3 Likes

Hi, this is how is going my WMBK.
Almost ready to win the 2nd WMBK contest!

It is one liter pot, and the rule behing is 50 cm.

14 Likes

Is it a straight WMBK pollination?

3 Likes

Yep. Seeds that came in my first puck I ever got here, then I re-sent the same OG puck back to you.

5 Likes

Looking like a whopping 31 grams from my little lady. Haha going to be very nice smoke though. I’ll get a few pretty shots tonight and tomorrow. Giving it like 2-3 weeks in the jar before smoking through it. Seriously had so much fun with this and it’ll be weird when the time comes to stop posting in here 🥲 goodluck to the rest of you all finishing.

26 Likes

It was a lot of fun just watching from the sidelines. You guys are great. :grin:

6 Likes

Nice looking nug.

5 Likes

one more time to wake and bake !!!

15 Likes