Wreckage master bastard kush contest

the first wmbk plant harvested with idk 2+ week cure.

19 Likes

17 Likes

I got permission from my brother to show you what I’m talking about. lol

My brother.

He’s the moonshiner of the family. I made that walking stick for him years ago.

28 Likes

I would lend him money. Don’t tell him I said that!

6 Likes

LOL
That man would kill himself to pay you back. He has drawn a hard line between right and wrong.

6 Likes

Where I come from we all look like that. 🤷

2 Likes

Final shots coming in from me :metal:t2: going to start smoking through this today. So far the high has been really enjoyable. I like that the high doesn’t crash really. Fades into a state of happy. Taste is super smooth and fresh. Herbal and earthy with a little funky foot in the back.

18 Likes

Nice :+1: looking :eyes: nuggets bro :sunglasses:, well done! :crazy_face::star_struck::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Moonshine Wizard. Lol. Love it.

1 Like

Great explanation of the buzz :+1:
I can wake n bake before work at 8 am.
By noon I’m not crashing, but still enjoying the tail end. Just in time for a half lunch doobie to get me to 5 pm.
I can function with no anxiety, and I deal with angy pissed off people all day :yum:
Beauty buds DST🔥

10 Likes

Yeahhhh that’s the way. It does melt anxiety. I’m not one who’s a very anxious person but I feel super calm with it. Just ground some up and am getting a strong laundry soap smell at the moment

6 Likes

Very nice looker !

2 Likes

were in the drying zone !

12 Likes

Day 63 from flip and she’s getting close. 7-10 more days and I’m gonna chop. Trim should be a breeze with the structure on it which is just how I like it.

17 Likes

Very nice ! Very sturdy looking !

4 Likes

I totally f’d up. I let it hang way too long and now it is dryer than a popcorn fart. I won’t have a good weight on it.

6 Likes

Chopped my two at 72 days.
Has real nice colors to it.

22 Likes

Such beautiful plants in such small containers! I wish I could do that lol I can get about 3 nodes in a solo then starts stressing hard. Amazing how you all can do that!

9 Likes

It’s amazing how big you can get a plant in a small container. My BMR male was ridiculously large in a 0.8 gallon pot.

10 Likes

Can you say understatement? That thing was the Beast King!
:laughing:

3 Likes