Wreckage master bastard kush contest

Chopping :axe: mine ina few days have a clone going as well thinking of popping her outdoors. :thinking: :call_me_hand:t2:
Black Pepper and maple syrup smells so far.

21 Likes

Beautiful. And so many three fingered leaves.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks Mo :pray:t2: I think I accidentally revegged her early on :man_facepalming:t2: while attempting to sex her faster than normal but here I am just getting to the finish line, slowly but surely.Your grows are amazing im still miles away from all of you legendary OGers.
Just happy to be here :grin: :partying_face:

3 Likes

I’m not being humble when I say I am far from being an accomplished grower. lol
This is my fourth year at the game and I would rather not count the last year and a half. lol
I’ve had some successes, true, but I’ve heard you learn more from your mistakes. If so, I’m turning into one hell of a grower with a steep learning curve!
:laughing:
But thank you nevertheless.
:pray:t4:

8 Likes

Pics of my losers. Full of seeds, but today is the last day. No harvest yet. 1 smelling like grape is changing to the other one. Other one is Sweetish but a deeper smell I dont know. Not dank but medicalish.

20 Likes

Many seeds are getting color and stripes on them.

23 Likes

I’m at day 70 from flip and will be chopping in the next few days. It has a really nice fruity kush smell and very nice trichomes on the buds. Dark purple is looking nice, bag appeal wise, as well. @THCeed you really did a great job with these man, thanks for the chance to run them.

29 Likes

There’s definitely two very distinct phenotypes that I see.

There’s that peppery molasses smelling one
(Which changes drastically after some time in a jar). This was the first two I took down.
And then the sweet kinda fruity, almost grape-ish smelling one.

I’m excited for this third plant that I’m currently starving to death. Its the fruity one.
I’ll get back in a little bit for a small photo dump!
:wink:

17 Likes

Has anyone else had one that smelled like ozone or hot electrical components? Smelled like that all the way to dry then got peppery.

2 Likes

Correction, you did a really nice job with that. I just enjoy the show. Awesome buds, Bud.

9 Likes

:axe: Today Day 77 :call_me_hand:t2:

24 Likes

I finally was able to get a weight of my grow. Wreckage Master Bastard Kush - 45g
I added a couple drops of water in the jar and a Boveda pack.

11 Likes

Damn it I knew I forgot to do something!:rofl::rofl: Nice haul.

7 Likes

Anyone else getting a orange smell to their WMBK?
#1 on left #2 on right. #2 has a dark purple to it.

Of the two I cut down, #2 started out as a pineapple smell that now has a very loud orange peel smell and taste. I’m going to run it again. It’s very terpy.

It reminds me of a strain my bil recently bought in MI at a dispo. It was called gin & juice. Similar orange smell/taste. But the WMBK taste better to me.

Thanks for the opportunity @THCeed to grow out some really nice plants.

14 Likes

Loving all the phenos coming out of this… lots to hunt through in those beans, it seems, sir ceed

6 Likes

@DirtySlowToes I just noticed your avatar nice!:wink::+1:

3 Likes

:metal:t2::metal:t2: long live Jorge :wink:

First time I ever took a dab I sat down and watched his hour and change video about setting up your own grow. I never came down

2 Likes

That’s what it is! Orange peel.
I got that reeking out of one of my jars.

4 Likes

Day 77 from flip and I’m chopping tonight. The fan leaves have started to purple and the buds are already a beautiful color and covered in trichomes. Thanks so much @Thceed and everyone that grew these out for the fun. Trimmed bud shots and smoke report to follow.

29 Likes

I took this last one down last night.

That mystery sativa might be happier now, lol.
I still believe that she’s something special. The smell is amazing. The re-veg is a total bush now, ready to take cutting from. I’ll drop more pics later.
:slightly_smiling_face::call_me_hand:t3:

23 Likes