WTF are these white buds being sold?

probably fentanyl. that’s why they lace weed with it, makes it more potent. also kills your ass so i don’t see the sense in it if you want return customers. i used to buy smoke off of one or two trusted people before getting my medical license - to avoid shit like this.

2 Likes

Isn’t that just some buds exposed to high uv levels? I’ve seen pics of grow rooms with white buds on every top cola, just like that @PsillyRabbit.
Surprised they are giving it away.
Would i smoke it? Probably, lol. Here. You take the first toke😁

6 Likes

There is such a thing as getting to high

2 Likes

It’s not light bleaching. It’s been rolled in some active flour. I should have touched it to my tongue, that given me some clue

1 Like

dont get me wrong i would smoke that shit if i knew what it was

1 Like

A local vape shop was selling delta 8 & delta 10 flower that looked just like this. I wouldn’t smoke it, but my adult son did. It’s an active ingredient to be sure.

1 Like

NOPE, not even with your lungs, just no, NOPE!

5 Likes

I’ll stick to my home grown. I don’t want that alien looking bud. lol

4 Likes

Most commonly called snowballs they started of in the cbd market , buds coated with isolate and then coated in crushed crystals or rolled in fresh dry sift.
There are clowns trying to claim it’s a strain that grows like this and people falling for it. unless there from a trusted source just about anything could be added to that and street dudes are going to cut corners to imitate the product. Could be great could be absolutely unsafe depends on where and how they are made.

3 Likes

Love this topic.

Hash in the 21st centruy is super wild, special piece of America is intersection of Hemp and Cannabis laws. More at 11.

Personally I like BUD ONLY for bud; just regular harvested off a plant, dried, cured - that’s it. I cherish every moment of breaking down and filling a perfect volcano balloon, comparing taste

But I also have probably tried all the different concentrates and “deliverables” of them if you will. Shatter from BHO, diamonds, pen cartridges, etc. The moonrocks/snowballs style deliverables I dont like personally, but not everybody has a dab rig and a blowtorch and collection of vaporizers etc etc etc. I’m a nerd with a collection, a lot of people just smoke pot on the go. A 7g and a pack of wraps and it’s gonna be a day with friends kinda thing.

That spot of the market loves these snowballs style IMO, cleaner and easier to literally break down in your hands and roll in a wrap while walking down the sidewalk or riding in a car. The modern distillate/diamonds/dust whatever process is pretty clean and safe if boring in the taste dept. Super cheap to source at scale as I understand it, can be made with fed legal hemp which is a cheap aggro crop post farm bill…not a specialized protected product like cannabis.

Personally for concentrates I smoke ice water hash rosin after hitting my rig with a laser thermometer to check tempy range…but nothin wrong with these. A couple nugs ground up in a large large large size king palm is a hell of an afternoon for a group of dudes lookin to drink beer and play mario kart. rollin up a couple leafs of moonrocks to take on the go between bars etc.

Having said that, the preroll “donuts”; joints with a little snake of hash rosin in the center, are a higher quality product with similar æffect and portability.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk and have a nice day.

5 Likes

SNOWBALL

1 Like

Thats a Noball

6 Likes

I’m not sure what that is. It looks too much like mold to me. There is definitely infused flower. I dont see a point when there’s sometimes 30-35% regular flower and then infused brings it to 40-50%. Just do concentrates at that point.

Heres a live resin infused

Even hash infused

1 Like

That’s not even what it looks like…

1 Like

im no drug dealer but i would assume giving moldy bud as a sample is not the best hook.

Looks like what it is. What everyone has said, it’s almost certainly hemp-derived THCA or CBD isolate, those are incredibly cheap at scale, $1/g or less as someone already pointed out. When I first quit drinking I rolled my nugs in CBD isolate crystals and they looked just like that. Btw nice way to chill out when you’re having an anxiety IME.

I make something moonrock-like now by taking the little bits of nug that get accidentally wet trimmed off with the fans and throwing them in a jar with a bunch of farmers sift kif from a past grow. Shake it all up and let them dry and you don’t even need to spray distillate on them, the sticky fresh nugs do it just fine.

1 Like

Stop asking us and just smoke it. They wouldn’t be giving it out if it wasn’t safe. Trust people on the street. They’re your future friends.

5 Likes

yes it probably is what i said in the OP. I did point out and source a way it can be obtained by anyone for 1$ a gram.
Cant smoke it.Not mine.also stated in the OP

1 Like

This is real bit on the street where im at. Someone offered me some and i refused. It smelled like smarties crushed up. Like a lot of others are saying how can thc sand be so affordable they are dusting buds with it? The bud inside the sample i was shown didnt look like shitty weed. It looks like decent pot covered in some white powder shit

That looks like mold. No fricking way would I ingest that shit. Off the street? No way. Period.

1 Like