X18 Pure Pakistan

Nice lineup! You should have great germination rates with all of those, except Crimea. @anon82574406 grew some of those, and had decent germination for a feral variety. Maybe he can tell you what to expect.

2 Likes

cant wait for a update to this one bump lol

1 Like

I was just looking at Kwik Seeds x18 ( I really like kwik Seeds) they have a Cindy 99 , cindy99xstrawberry cough as well. Is the Cider Kush worth it? It cost substantially more than the Cindy ones. I have their friese outside now (monsters in a rush to bud) The Friese are regular but the only seeds that have not given me any issues. I may be over expensive advertized new feminized hybrids. I also notice every day that strains I want disappear no longer for purchase. I may just have to stick with and breed olds school strains to keep me supplied with seeds in house.

Got them havent ran themā€¦Iā€™m trying to establish my own little genetic library in case it all goes south. Politicians can never leave well enough alone and as soon as their pockets get lineds by the right person they will stop us from buying and creating our own seeds.

3 Likes

I feel the same.

How? They couldnā€™t stop us during the heaviest drug war days. They canā€™t keep weed out of prisons lol how they possibly gonna do it in the free world? Even feminized seeds will produce occasional males, any plant can self-seed. Pandoraā€™s box done been opened a long time ago and it gets bigger every year.

4 Likes

Everything looking good over here on the x18 repro, Iā€™m keeping @Upstate and @Guitarzan updated via pm, I lost regular awhile back and donā€™t like posting outside the private lounge.

5 Likes

You know they recently changed the requirements for TL3. You might ask LemonadeJoe or one of the other mods to run your 100 day stats. Itā€™ll show you where youā€™re light. It may be as simple as reading through a few random topics to get you bumped back up.
:guitar:

1 Like

@vernal
I guess the same way they control tobacco plants, alcoholic beverage creation and everything elseā€¦ Oklahoma already has some weird ass seed to sale system propsedā€¦and a bunch of requirements for Hemp farming that make no sense.

1 Like

Just donā€™t have time for real these days, Iā€™m not really sweating it. If anything it requires more time invested now, which I understand, I just donā€™t have the time. Not posting outside the PL is a personal choice and I donā€™t expect any special treatment because of it. Just is what it is.

1 Like

Iā€™m growing tobacco in my front yard lolā€¦no one controlling anything. No one is ā€œcoming for your seedsā€ dawg.

Seed to sale is already a feature of other legal markets. Justā€¦donā€™t participate. Big commercial operations gonna do what they do but you canā€™t stop people from making their own. I can brew beer, grow tobacco and weed if I want. And I do.

1 Like

Got to disagreeā€¦I have seen things happen in the past eighteen months I would have never dreamed of twenty years agoā€¦Iā€™m not sure what will happen in the next twenty.

1 Like

Not to mention the fact our genius supreme court allows plants to be patented, said money is speech and corporations are humansā€¦
Every few months we see another benefit to cannabis, a strain from Jamaica that cures pancreatic cancer, a strain from nigeria that helps PTSD, cbd, cbg, thcv, and so on
Itā€™s a goose that can lay a golden egg but if we donā€™t isolate these landraces and keep them safe they will be hijacked by our corporate overlords or hybridized out of existence. Iā€™m buying the landraces I can and creating my own little time capsules

5 Likes

There is no ā€œone lost strainā€ that magically cures diseases, unless that disease is being sober. I like weed and all but itā€™s not a panacea. No combination or Cannabinoids and terpenes is ever going to cure pancreatic cancer homie.

There is no corporate conspiracy to ā€œtake the landracesā€ theyā€™ll just re-naturalize. Thereā€™s probably millions of hectares of feral weed growing in the world from the tropics to Siberia.

Theyā€™re fun to grow and interesting lines but people arenā€™t lining up on the street to buy scraggly 18 week landraces lol. Thereā€™s no money in it. Even a weed corporation the size of Apple and Amazon combined doesnā€™t have those kinds of resources.

1 Like

Not sure anyone has the foresight to make that statement, new info is coming out daily and the only real medical testing solely on cannabanoids is in a lab in Israel so itā€™s very limited.

I beat non hodgkin lymphoma(9 tumours in total) with RSO.

Itā€™s not a one cure fixes all but itā€™s healing properties are huge.

7 Likes

People beat cancer all the time. People that smoked weed their whole lives still die from it. Josey Wales comes to mind. They can kill cancer cells in-vitro with many things, a drug humans can take is another thing entirely. Something in the news every day with ā€œcancer-fighting propertiesā€ yet no cures.

Point is, no particular ā€œstrainā€ is going to cure specific diseases.

No, no strain will because there are too many variables but once labs can identify and isolate individual cannabanoids, terpenes, flavanoids etc that hold medicinal values then itā€™s one step closer to personalised specific medicine for each patients needs.

Everyoneā€™s endocannabinoid system is slightly different so itā€™ll never be a case of smoke this variety and youā€™ll heal this certain thing but as we progress it will get more and more dialed in.

I used 3 different RSO varieties for the most broad spectrum. I donā€™t need to know which one did the job Iā€™m just stoked it worked but more data is needed to narrow it down for future patients.

7 Likes

Ok Iā€™m not gonna argue with you. Iā€™m sure you are right. Multinational corporations have our interests at heart, the US government will take care of things
I donā€™t have a strain with a unique terpene profile. I didnt lessen my personal intake of pharmaceuticals after starting back in cannabisā€¦and willie nelson will die just like Michael Jackson did.
The toothpaste will go back in the tube.
The bell can be unwrung and everyone will get free soup and a glass of water eventually.

And Iā€™m sorry for the sarcasmā€¦lol.

Big brother loves you and cares for you lol.
Who knows what special gifts will be uncovered inside landrace varieties. But it will be Landrace varieties they come from. Landrace plants have many many more cannabinoids in them than modern hybrids, which generally have high THC at the expense of many other cannabinoids. The US government has patented cannabis as a tool to fight certain types of cancer. Brain, stomach, and lung cancer come to mind but itā€™s also good for lymphatic cancer, skin cancer and other cancers such as Leukemia. THC shrinks the size of capillaries that feed tumors. Disrupt the line of supply and the Tumor dies. Cannabis also triggers cell death for certain types of cancers. Basically causing them to commit suicide. Other cannabinoids havenā€™t been studied enough to know their usefulness, but every one of them is medicinal. The likelihood is high that some Landrace plants have novel cannabinoids found nowhere else on earth. The requirement for these cannabinoids to be produced is the very climate the plants are growing in. The climate, soil microbes and countless other minute details are all required ingredients for the formation of these cannabinoids. But the most important ingredient is time. Time is required for these ingredients to combine. The fact is, we donā€™t know what we would be throwing away by losing landraces. We havent even studied all of them and some are unknown outside small circles
Once Landrace plants are hybridized, if left to their own devices they will once again become a plant that will do well in that particular environment. But they will never again be the plants they once were. Whatever they were will be gone. If you add 1 + 2 you get 3. Itā€™s not one and two anymore. A landrace takes at least a hundred years to form according to some sources and perhaps much longer according to others.
Will big Pharma or corporations try change cannabis so that we cannot grow it at home anymore? I donā€™t know what they will do, but I donā€™t trust them. Scientists have the ability to create a virus that attacks only a certain ethnicity now. I donā€™t see why they couldnā€™t do something similar with pot, all of which would die except their Gene edited version. Not going to go into any more of my Insidious ideas because I donā€™t want to give them any, but they are never happy with one piece of the pie. They want the whole thing. Always.

14 Likes