X18 Pure Pakistan

is this the x18 or politico thread? :joy:
wtf is the x18 seed?
I knew I should not of left this thread yet lol

2 Likes

Tim hills line of worked Pakistani genetics, more light green with bright orange hairs vs the purples of the chitral lines. The current x18 most people are working with has been kept in Spain for many years and has been released by the real seed company in the last couple of years.it was all over California in the early 90s and Iā€™ve always been thought it reminded me a lot of the sour diesal in regards to terps.

7 Likes

Hola Gang

I just put 3 in flo
I have at least 1 female
and 1 male Hope no more
bug will affect them,

Bare

11 Likes

lady bugs and predatory nematodes best garden buddies ever, good luck let us know
I got the pine tar, deep chunk, and haze, so they miss being with the x18 beans meed them to complete the TH collection :wink:

4 Likes

Hola AB

will see if I get any seed out of that
will get in touch no problem

Bare

5 Likes

Grew the DNA x18 fem. Was a short stocky plant. Not much scent. Very strong, long lasting high. Only had four main branches and buds were small and tight. Very unique, powerful high. If these are being used to medicate, Iā€™d definitely check the person being medicated can handle the high and also enjoy the high. Some people I gave it to described it as like ā€œbeing in a black holeā€ and couldnā€™t function with it. So I would recommend trying some before investing time and effort in to growing it. I donā€™t think it is for everyone.
Despite the nanas thrown, I crossed in to a Black triangle just out of personal interest. Black Triangle also has some very strong, sleepy phenotypes so interested to see how these come out. Strong is my guess.

6 Likes

I have these ones, never finished a flower run as I am pretty sure they had some nanner or Hermie issues ā€¦ You interested?

2 Likes

@Comacus you seen this thread

2 Likes

I donā€™t think I have, or maybe bopped in and out. Howā€™s your garden doing?

3 Likes

Better,switched To NFTG and everything does well, now

4 Likes

Hola Gang

I got no chance with the x-18
Hopefully I still have seeds of it
I doubt it but if so will try it again.

The thrips got both of my male
and female.

What can I say is that this x-18
had a fabulous smell really something
your looking for when breeding.

maybe next fall will try again
if I find some seeds.

Bare

16 Likes

Sorry to hear that :disappointed:. There has to be some floating around here for you

1 Like

Someone should do a repro.

6 Likes

I am sorry to hear of your troubles brother. I might have some X-18 seeds to send you. They came to me as Cider Kush (X-18) from someone at another spot who did a preservation run with stock from The Real Seed Company. I grew a fuckload out and made selections, but I am fairly sure that I still have a few more in my seed fridge. I will PM you at the other spot when I get a chance.

I had quite a few that smelled of varying degrees of sour apple and they were all really short, stocky plants with tree trunks for stems. I will say that I found a few pollen sacs on one of the female cuts the 3rd time that I ran her. Not really bad or anything, but I culled them all after that and havenā€™t grown out the 1 hybrid that I made.

I work with Stagger Lee (Original Bubba x Sour Apple IBL) from Alien Genetics that I grew out and made selections from to satisfy my sour apple needs now haha. I should have some F2s of those finishing up in a couple of weeks or so. Also pollinated one of my favorite Zap females from Bodhi with pollen from my Stagger Lee stud that I chose to keep around and work with. Oh and I pollinated my Sour Apple IBL leaning Stagger Lee female that I kept with my Triangle Kush leaning Black Triangle F2 male. Fun times. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

12 Likes

@Barefrog are you finding more seeds?

4 Likes

Hola @Emeraldgreen

There is a few prospect
but till its in my hand nothing
is certain.
I will retry a repro in the fall
However my repro I usually
small.
But who knows Miracle can happen.

Bare

9 Likes

Roxbury seed co has pure x18?
I have no worries about a few nanners I used to smoke brick weed
Not sure why everyone fears so extremely a few seeds?

Just remember that without a nanner
no Chem
no OG
no Bubba
no GG#4
no Sour D
etc etc etc
now what was the hermie thing you were saying ? :smiley:
Im down for any non customs shipment USA law now allows for legally mailing hemp seed domestically

5 Likes

Hope someone scored these, currently soldout on x18 aka Cider Kush

1 Like

I did some testing for @buryseeds in his x18 crosses and I didnā€™t have any hermie issues, but a couple of other testersā€™ had one or two crosses of x18 hermie.

I grew out X18 x 88ghash, X18 x Nigerian Haze & X18 x Stardawg - none of which hermied - why donā€™t you ( @legalcanada .) send them to @Barefrog - he usually makes some seeds from his runs and i believe heā€™s looking for some .?!

Happy growing peepsā€™ ā€¦
Gaz
:facepunch:

6 Likes

Raco is a spanish friend from cannabiscafe forum i know a lot years from 2005 or so & icmag tooā€¦

https://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/member/2541-raco

https://www.icmag.com/members/raco.7287/

I remember that he passed it on to some breeder, and the breeder reproduced it and put it up for sale without his consentā€¦but thatā€™s another storyā€¦

3 Likes