Adhnmpj's Grow Log

These are the girls. About 5 days ago I transplant them and the friend who brought the clones (a different one from the one who raised them) told me that they were already watered, but the day after they started to whiter. I thought that they needed water so I gave them double the dose ( I usually give about 33cl with 1 ml of nutrients biogrow by biobizz, but that time I raised to 50cl). The day after it my roomate gave them the water because I had to go back to my town and he gave 50cl because I thought It was better. Yesterday I came home and I was going to give them the water, the girls looked great but there was a lot of water left in the trays, so I gave the water to one girl and then I thought that maybe because there was water in the trays it was better not to give them more. This morning the girls were back down again but the one which had revived the water yesterday was good. So the problem is that I fucked up my heah because I dont know if they were down for less water or for too much water.
Thank you very much to anyone who will consider this and decide to reply, every advise is gold for me that I’m new in all this. (There’s picture with and without light)
Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

3 Likes

awesome! I moved your post to your very own grow log for your pictures and questions!

however when you upload the pictures, you need to wait for their individual codes to finish before you hit the reply button otherwise it pops up alot of “uploading”

1 Like

Welcome to overgrown @adhnmpj

2 Likes

Guys I fucked up I deleted the pictures by mistake for police paranoid forgotting that I still didnt post the photos. The plant went back up!!! I’ll post some pictures now anyway so you guys could tell me any advise, do I give too much biogrow by biobizz???

4 Likes

3 Likes

[Italian trans.]
Sembrerebbe troppi nutes e troppa acqua…
Lascia seccare la terra tra una irrigazione e l’altra,il vaso dev’essere leggero da sollevare, cerca di farti il metro sul peso, che guardare la terra non è il metodo migliore; dai nutes una volta sì e una no, solo acqua…
[/Italian]
Looks like too much water and nutes both.
Soil must dry out between watering, check by weight not appearance as can be deceiving and alternate nutes and water only as feeding.
Ds

1 Like

[italian trans.]
Va bene grazie mille, alezerò il vaso per capire se il terreno è asciutto oppure ha bisogno di acqua. Grazie ancora a tutti per gli aiuti.
Pensavo di fare il topping a due piante cosa ne dite?
[english trans.]
Okay thanks very much, I’ll try to lift up the pot to fell if he soil needs water or not. Thanks again to everyone for the help.
I was thinking to top/prune two girls , what you guys think about it?

1 Like

hi guys, I found some pests on the leaves: they are little tiny black dots that walk and stay under the leaves. What can I do about it??

1 Like

if/when I get the starting of an infestation, I like to use Captain Jacks dead bug spray (spinosad) 3 days in a row then again in 7 days. After this initial treatment, i’ll alternate between neem oil, garden safe fungicide and Captain Jacks every week as a preventative well til deep winter sets in (~January) then I can let it slide until break up (~April) but then my winters usually range from 15f to minus 30f

Thanks my friends I’ll try it!!

1 Like