Yellow Leaves. Is this from under watering?

These are autoflowers. 5 gallon fabric pots. Some leaves were wilted. Watered a day late a few times this month. Is this why there’s yellow leaves?

12 Likes

probably not, just LITFA & stay the course. :v:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

They are just feeding off the lower fan leaves completely normal, plants look great :call_me_hand:t4:

10 Likes

@FattyRoots @cannabissequoia Thanks friends! Only my third grow, still learning a lot. Trying to properly max out this 2x2!

5 Likes

Agreed I wouldn’t worry.

How far along are you?

5 Likes

@Foreigner These have grown ridiculously fast. Somewhere around day 45 since sprout I think

3 Likes

11 Likes

Completely normal. Dont pull them until they pop off themselves.

5 Likes

It’s old growth. Completely normal. Plants eat themselves at times. Give the leaf a wiggle. If it detaches then bin it. If it stays put leave it as it still has something to give. :v:

4 Likes

Something is off, abit droopy leafs, all tips burn and your plant is eating of itself instead of pulling the nutes off the water.

Run off pH?
When was your last feed?
What do you feed and at which ppm?
What pH are your water after nutes added?

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

Multiple deficiencies.

You sure do.

Idk runoff ph. I water with around 6.3. Ocean Forest soil. And I top dressed a little w Gaia Green Power Bloom a week ago.

1 Like

It’s all looking normal, I agree with LITFA and keep doing what you’re doing.

Be sparse with that Power Bloom, you don’t need it and too much will make your soil too hot.

3 Likes

I used 1/4 of recommend amount

Instead of using that to amend your soil, for your next grow you can sow into 1 or 2 gallon pots with holes in them and place them on top of the 5 gallon ones.

Then throw kitchenscraps, tree leaves, grass clippings, thistle, nettle, etc into the 5 gallon pots, and water from the bottom.

It’s a carefree and foolproof method, couldn’t be easier or cheaper.

If your tent bottom is waterproof, you can just dump some water in it every couple of days, they’ll suck it up real fast.

2 Likes

I can tell you that you have some issues here, others might be fine with it and would ignore it. Its up to you what you want to do, these problems isn’t major, you plant will finish either way. But it won’t finish with optimal conditions.

I’m no plant whisperer, but it seems to me that it doesn’t get what it needs from the soil you are using. After 45 days, the soil is still active on it own and you have also reinforced the soil over time. This makes me think that something might be locked out.

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes