You can only pick two strains…

Easy. Csi Humbodtl t-1000 and bloom strawberry gauva.

3 Likes

I’ll throw out two breeders instead of two strains. It’s hard to choose between my top breeders which strains I would go with. But, anything of @Josh_Blue and @BogSeeds

5 Likes

I’d have to pick Herijuana, never grew it but loved the smoke…and Grapelime Ricky, years ago me and a friend picked up some GLR beans. Turned out amazing.

Speaking of, I still have half of that pack of the GLR, that I plan to make more of once I get room.

3 Likes

If only they would flower for me and stop being a pansy. All jokes, I’m done stressing over it lol

1 Like

typically the only enjoyable ratio to smoke is 1:1 thc/cbd (cannatonic was killer stuff), im sure some people have other preferences.

Pre-98 Bubba Kush
Alien Fire Kush #3 x Koffee f2

2 Likes

Hillbilly Kush and Super Lemon Haze 2008 release.
:grin::v::canada:

3 Likes

Bodhi Dank Sinatra and Darkhorse Bruce Banner Original.

4 Likes

Well you won’t have any psychoactive effects from CBD of course, but high enough dosages will work as anti inflammatory and muscle relaxant, but its best used in conjunctionwith a range of cannabinoids.

The Purple Orange CBD is a 2:1 as well so about 10%cbd 5%thc which is a great ratio for being able to enjoy it all day and still be productive and go about your business as usual.

:v:

4 Likes

I had some of that in Amsterdam the year it won the Cup. Absolutely phenomenal smoke!

My pal picked up an Oz of it, and we started smoking in the cabin on the ferry on the way home :smile:
Security booted the doors in and took our passports and all our smoke, but my pal managed to grab like half oz of it before they took everything else we had.
So we made out way out onto the deck and 3 of us smoked a half oz before going to see the captain to get our passports back :smile: :rofl:
What a trip!

:v:

7 Likes

Right on @SonsOfAvery . I received a cut of a plant grown from seed bought at that cup. A far sativa, 13-14 weeker. My favorite of all time. Motivation in plant form. I still pine over loosing that cut and have never been able to find anything like it in subsequent SLH releases.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to try the bogglegum. Bogs sour bubble also sounds amazing. I’ll have to try the other

1 Like

Who’s your favorite pre98 breeder

1 Like

Pre-98 Bubba @Bobgrows
Alien fire kush x koffee @SamwellBB

4 Likes

Bodhi - Blueberry Hashplant
Maha Kala - Acid Beauty

6 Likes

I’d have to say Chemdog D and trainwreck. Ones my coffee and the other is like my sleeping pill

2 Likes

how did you like red Congolese, i have a jar of seeds…

3 Likes

p91
purple sticky punch

2 Likes

Northern Lights (2 or 5) and an original haze and I’d be happy till they put me in the ground :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Gg4 and Orange Grove

4 Likes