You can only pick two strains…

Can’t pick just 2

8 Likes

Female seeds c99 and i love Barney’s Farm LSD.

5 Likes

Fav breed sees for each

Who’s your trainwreck breed

White widow ,+ Durban Poison, breeding for seeds outlaws under cover. I hope …seed smoke is totally varied, Bee Friendly’s. Organic…cal…

2 Likes

Been eyeballin Dynastys PF for too long. Think it’s time to drop the hammer.

1 Like

Me too seen so many nice phenos some are suppose to have heavy pineapple terps wanna get them and some of his ssh work @douggyfresh420

Is that pineapple fields or flashback?

1 Like

Wow, that has always been one of my Favourite smokes. Every single time its been an amazing smoke.

4+ years since I’ve seen any of it anywhere. @GEMI-CONNECT616 we may have to talk about this Jar Sir…

That buds always been a perfect fit for me

let me see how many we have in the seed bank, will keep you posted…

1 Like

ThugPug Peanut Butter Breath. It hits heavy, has a unique dank almost meaty quality to it. An absolute stunner.

Humboldt Seed Co Jelly Rancher. It’s a really great “fruity/candy” type strain, SUPER early finisher. A fantastic contrast to something fuel or skunk. Medium potency, a great “daily driver”.

2 Likes

You won’t regret it. Just be warned, she’s a 12 week or more strain, but its ever so worth it.

Did yours all have the strong pineapple terps?

No, but thats at least partially my fault. First run was starved because I didn’t realize how hungry they would get, second run was much improved, but I think they got a little too much light and heat. They were stinky, just not as stinky as they could be. My buddy grew them in soil and it was alot more pungent.

Mine have more of a rotting fruit/dumpster musk, with one being decidedly sweeter than the other. I only got 2 phenos out of 3 ladies, so your experience will likely vary.

Some of y’all need exposure to better weed 🥲

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

pre-95 Fourway

Thai

2 Likes

What’s that mean :rofl:

1 Like

Different strokes for different folks :grin: some of my favorite strains aren’t the best herb, but they’re very nostalgic for me

3 Likes

I’ve been tempted to get some SLH seeds and look for a keeper. But I’m worried non of them will live up to my memories, and then it’ll consume my life trying to find the one that meets my expectations haha.
I hope you do find one again bro!

:v:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t bother @SonsOfAvery . I went on the hunt and never found anything that measured up. I think Greenhouse put more Afghan into subsequent releases. At least that’s what I was seeing. I took that clone to Bx3, using a IBL Sativa Spirt pollen donor to start, and never got close in the progeny. I still have some f2s of that original cross that I can’t get to pop so there is a glimmer of hope but I’m not counting on it. I’m actually hunting a bunch of equatorials at the moment, looking for that magical, uplifting, happy to be here buzz.
:grin::v:

4 Likes