You can only pick two strains…

I’m biased but my Haffa Haze checks your buzz boxes.

3 Likes

Oh, I know I’ll find it in a Haze cross. The thing for me is I really dislike the smell and taste of traditional Haze.(I know, WTF right?) The trick for me will be getting the effect without the overpowering Haze flavor/stank.
What’s in your Haffa Haze @Foreigner ?
:v:

3 Likes

It’s an 88g13hp x Panama/malawi.

I’ve also got Triple Spice which is 88g13hp/Congo x Panama/malawi. It’s not been fully tested yet but I have high hopes.

6 Likes

'79 Maui Wowee Cherry Bomb and '92 OG Kush

4 Likes

Watermelon Zkittlez (PCG) and Bubblegum

1 Like

Mountain Mango and Blue Dream.

1 Like

love the california blueberry hazy things. such a lovely daytime high.

not sure about my favorite two, but lately ive been smoking a quiet a bit of the grandiguava cut and really dig it. its got this sweet and creamy taste with a hint of gasoline was really unique. seems like its getting wide circulation which is good, if you have a chance you should give her a try.

3 Likes

North Shore Maui and Shoreline

1 Like

MatanuskaThunder Fuck (Bikers Cut) and Asian Fantasy

https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/asian-fantasy/

7 Likes

Lol i grew a couple of sativas last year dam things shot up to 6 feet.

1 Like

I believe the true MTF was destroyed in 89 when the troopers busted up the big HA MTF grow in Palmer.
Is this the same Biker cut?

My choice would be Silver Haze (Silver Pearl Haze) and Chemdog D

1 Like

i have a pack of MTF from AK Bean Brains. no clue if it’s legit

1 Like

I just know that after the bust MTF dried up and what was later sold was not the same.
I personally believe there was S1’s, crosses and fakes that survived.

Ak Beanbrains knows a lot of people :kissing_smiling_eyes:.
Maybe he has the original?

1 Like

Nope, it was still around…Don’t know if it’s still around now though…I’ve made several of my own crosses with the MTF(Bikers cut), I growing one now…

1 Like

If i could only choose two strains one would be the uptown haze that we use to get back on 05’ the other would be some of the of the original Skywalker kush.

1 Like

Mmmmmmmmmmmm is that the Fairfax Fourway?

Ghost Train Haze # 1 and Pakistan Valley.

That’s quite interesting, diversified.

With the bunch of buds smoked since a while, i’m surprised that the NL5H and the JH still in the first place of my podium (as daily). In bonus, without much inbreeding.

On cuts only it’s quite hard (and from a ~decade ago stock too), because none at this time became a daily. And it was a very big nursery. More a question of a lasting combo in this case : a Sour Diesel aside a German Jack Flash maybe. It have the potential to last three or four harvest before i launch seeds again lol

1 Like