You may be a stoner when ……

Listening to the beastie boys you can’t tell if they are saying “another dimension” or “I have an erection”

7 Likes

… you had something amazing to write . . . Then it was gone . . .

8 Likes

You search through your pockets looking for your keys forgetting you had a sensi seeds lanyard with them around your neck. :v:

7 Likes

When you join and frequent Overgrow volcano

16 Likes

Touché
Anyone that reads this thread is a stoner :rofl:

12 Likes

When you go to the McDonalds drive thru and pay at window #1 and not stop at window #2 to get the food.

9 Likes

Showed this thread to my wife.

She took one look and said “may”?

7 Likes

@Yetigrows That is indeed a fast lady!!!

4 Likes

Not weed related but I was once so sick and hopped up on flu drugs that I accidentally walked through customs at an airport without my bags. Zombie man.

6 Likes

I once paid for gas at 7-11 after closing the local watering hole. Left without pumping gas. Lived 5 minutes away and realized what I had done. Had to slink back and get gas. Maybe this is better for you may be a drunk but I’m sure getting stoned was involved.

4 Likes

The first nice sunny warm day in months and you 're inside shucking seeds instead of out side gardening.

:green_heart: :seedling:

11 Likes

Yeah me too except I’m breaking down plants :rofl:

4 Likes

I had to turn around and go inside and say “I didn’t get my food from the drive thru” as the employees looked at me like…Yeah you’re stoned.

5 Likes

When you buy out all the cheeto flavored pasta at the grocery stop.

9 Likes

You try to open the front door to your house with the car remote

10 Likes

When you remember something important and go to the room and stop and stand there trying to remember what you came in the room for.

7 Likes

I can do that Un stoned lol.

4 Likes

When you stand at the counter, trying to order your ice cream, but can’t stop laughing. Left to compose my self but really couldn’t. Managed to write my order down, went back in, still losing it, and just put the note on the counter. I stood there beet red trying not to laugh and failing while they scooped it, gave it to me, I paid, they gave me the change. Truly losing it the whole time. I think they suspected something haha

7 Likes

Yeah they don’t usually serve iced cream at the bank…

8 Likes

Haha, now that’s got me geeking.

6 Likes