Young Flamethrower’s Dessert Delight

Definitely sounds like he loves it!

1 Like

Dessert Delight has its own instagram page. @Natea yo home boy I am gonna have a dessert delight for u in 3 weeks almost guaranteed

2 Likes

Yeah man, it is home-boy, but that sounds really good! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Lol @HappyTrees23s yo u told me @Natea is a chick in the DM lol hahhahaha it’s all love

1 Like

This year is the year of the sour females getting hit up of the best types in the world. I’m on a half a hit rn of lsd. It’s crazy the super powers I’m seeing on this. Like passion x1,000,000

1 Like

LOL :grin:

2 Likes

My idea is bringing a sour diesel with good structure and yield and flowering under 56 days that’s dank asfuck and everything there is good about sour diesel in it, with added traits of the most mouthwatering best smoking shit I can think of,. A variety ,of only the best cultivars I’ve had crossed somehow. There’s a lot of work that’ll be done in the near future and this will be work started for generations to come. To be perfected beyond perfect. I’m looking to use karmas sour diesel bx2 shon cron cut, Skunktek sour diesel, and aj cut. Into the mix. With dessert delight , sundae driver , and grape breath. There’s a lotta shit that can happen but these are all my favorites so I’m gonna have to use them. Lsd Dreamin is the best Dreamin, cuz it’s the most clearest

1 Like

The cali vibes have been on point lately. I can do anything and have access to anything but choose Sour. It’s a sweet day. Sour makes me happy.

1 Like

Behold Delilah @Natea this one I’m excited about . Dessert Delight x Grape Breath #11 hunted by Tucan Sam and he found some shit that looks like sour diesel, has good structure, and smells exactly like Dessert Delight. He found this one in a few seeds I gave him, I sprouted 3, There were only 300 total more or less, and I sent all of the rest to Michigan to Imagenetics to hunt properly this thanks giving he’ll get to them. That’s gonna be sweet

2 Likes

Hey @DanielGrowPhotos! Great looking garden, I’ll be following along quietly in the corner to see how these crosses develop! :grin::+1::fire:

Happy growing,
Loggershands

2 Likes

Much love. I will keep updating as history is being made. I fuck with this overgrow forum,I met super solid individuals here and this is where cannabis hystory is written in the makes and as story’s of the past. Such an amazing tool

3 Likes

OG is the best place is ever found on the interweb! So full of excellent people and interesting grows/genetics If a person wanted to make cannabis history, this could be a great place to start! :grin::fire::+1:

3 Likes

Young Flamethrower in the makes. My homie Tucan Sam said I’m like a young Berner if Berner sold clones hahahha

2 Likes

Haha no worries man.

Looks beautiful! Good to see some positive updates

1 Like

Get it while it’s hot my Maine peeps

4 Likes

Wait, what is this???

This is the weed grown by Clec at the Golden Nugget Maine, my good partners and keeper of the Dessert Delight nice healthy & happy, the facility my 2 dozen snips are gonna come from that I’m about to disperse after rooting. The same bud that was photographed on the first post on this thread. This is that batch

4 Likes

Tucan Sams Delilah, the other pheno than what I posted earlier. This one looks and seems better. To me this just looks rediculous.

3 Likes

Was hapnin with everybody on this lovely Monday? Public announcement. I will no longer be going by Young Flamethrower. It’s been brought to my attention that I will be an OG like the great ones one day. From now on call me Purple Flamethrower cuz that’s what I love to smoke.

3 Likes

I got the clone in yesterday, it looks amazing and healthy! So excited to see what this plant brings to the table (or pipe lol)!

4 Likes