Your “dream” breeding project

Not sour diesel cuz if your looking for that you won’t get it but a classic none the less. His Lavender though highly recommended leaves turn dark dark

1 Like

Any other advice or words on the Lavender?? It’ll be my first time growing Lav

If youve got limited height just watch how tall you go in veg cuz Ive heard it can stretch, straight forward grow, a nice, narcy stone

1 Like

i’m about to start my “dream” breeding project, but i don’t want to drop any hints… bad luck, lol. my concern is that not all of the seeds will germinate… so we’ll see. i won’t give up that easily.

5 Likes

My dream project would be to isolate the real White Widow In seed form and not it’s indica counter part that is so prevalent.

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Shucks hope I didn’t just jinx myself by doing exactly that

2 Likes

You’ll be fine!

1 Like

Dude, if I’m crafting my dream cross, I’m thinking a blend of that euphoric head high from a Haze with the chill vibes and body buzz of an OG Kush. Maybe throw in a hint of that sweet fruity flavor you get from a good Blueberry strain. That’d be like the ultimate chill, happy, and tasty combo

2 Likes

When you do let me know. Ha

3 Likes

I hope you can do that! These were my cousin’s black and white widow plants in Big Island last year, he’s held the 2 mother plants for almost 12 years now. The left is Black Widow and the right is white widow.

4 Likes

@Kavman @Sodapop Yes, I will do that as soon as I get my hands on Ingemars Breeder Cut. It’s here in EU, but all I found ready available online have been obvious fakes.

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes