Your favorite strain for the occasion

So I’m sure most people have their hands down favorite smoke, but no one smoke can do everything. So, what’s your go to for any particular situation where cannabis helps you out? Be it waking up in the morning, helping with pain or anxiety, or for when you feel like hanging out.

Morning - Jack Herer/Pineapple Express:
Both offer pretty good mood and energy elevations, neither really tackles my pain but both take the edge off. Like a cup of coffee for your cup of coffee.

Night time - White Rhino/Master Kush:
Both put me to bed pretty easily after a few hits but the White Rhino kinda takes you on a little journey first.

Relaxation time - Probably Gelato?
It was from a dispensary, but it still worked pretty well.

Socializing - Sherbet Cookies:
Got this as a supposedly morning-time strain but it’s more of an easy-going one. Gorgeous aroma on it though. Smells like your favorite summertime memory.

I’m sure a lot of you guys have many different uses, so what’s your best situational pot?

6 Likes

Yeah. I was thinking ‘taking a shit’ and ‘making chicks horny’ and ‘passing out’ so we need to get some community input. :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Is it bad I miss being able to burn a bowl while shitting? If I tried to now wife would kill me haha.

2 Likes

I have a small tub full of Romulan out in the barn Biker weed . I keep a spare soapstone pipe out there light airy bud no trimming needed . One big pull on the pipe and I’m stoned and ready for gardening .

2 Likes