Strain advice

Ok I have a question. I enjoy a heavy hitter at bedtime. Just looking for strains to try out. With all the names and such in today’s market I end up lost and don’t know what to choose. So what’s a strain that gets you wrecked and ready to pass out and all numb and tingly?

7 Likes

Herijuana!

9 Likes

Black triangle works for me!!

6 Likes

Many of the kush strains do that.

5 Likes

When I find it, I’ll let you know… :smirk:

My tolerance (or whatever else) has left Earth’s orbit & is drifting upward still :chart_with_upwards_trend:

But positive discoveries to achieve the :sleeping_bed: :zzz: goal have been:

Lemon Balm (herb powder capsules; i hear there’s tincture)

CBD (makes me sleepier with & without THC)

high-doses of tincture (400-1000mg) made my own with bubblehash & “MCT” coconut oil)

If those 3 won’t do it then it’s outta my league. :man_health_worker: :syringe: :laughing:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

Any variety with Bubba Kush in it will do it for me!

10 Likes

I vote Herijuana too, with a quality AK-47 (AfghanixKush) up there as well. I was having problems with serotonin syndrome for a while until my medication got changed. Serotonin syndrome causes insomnia and a lot of involuntary movement of your body, basically a full on fucking freak out for hours at a time. That’s when a combination of flowers and concentrate is necessary for me. So try that on a night when you really have to get to sleep. Or the combination of marijuana and melatonin at night can be pretty effective because the melatonin lasts a long time and doesn’t leave you woozy in the morning.

6 Likes

I find any indica or hybrid if left curing long enough, will develop more CBN couch lock effects. Just let the plants develop more amber trichs before chopping them.

2 Likes

pre 98 buba kush👍

4 Likes

Thanks all. Think I’m going to try out some kush(bubba or afk) going order them the first when I get paid. Next to learn how to make tinctures as @cannabissequoia recommends. Have yet to try them.
Off to the tincture thread…:nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:

3 Likes

Dude thats aweful, i had that because i doubled my lexapro accidentally and quit cold turkey!
Weed and alcohol was the only thing to help
I currently use Island Sweet skunk

2 Likes

You KNOW what I’m talking about then. They had me on sertraline(Zoloft) and duloxetine(Cymbalta) at the same time for a while until I saw a video of someone with sertraline syndrome and had to tell the doctors myself.

2 Likes

Hell yes, i thought i was going to die. I had tardive dyskinesia for eighteen months after wards. I did a purge diet and stopped all my meds…but… I still have to be careful with caffeine and chocolate or i can get twiches and tremors.
My ex wife knew what it was, she was an ER nurse, her boyfriend who was a shrink did not know about it!
Little secret for big pharma

2 Likes

Anything with Triangle Kush knocks me out. Yummy and piney. That BT is quickly becoming my favorite.

3 Likes

Hands down Black Domina…gots my own cross of Black Domina…Ogre is a mutant strain of Sensi Star another knock out strain…

Black Domina x Ogre = Black Ogre

4 Likes