Your favorite strains to grow and why?

What are your favorite strains to grow, and why are they your favorites? Is it the yield, or is it the low maintenance, is it just the perfect terp profile, or the taste of earthy berries, is it that couch lock, or that motivational creativity, I am interested to know what my fellow growers and tokers think.

I’ll start us off by saying that 1 of my personal favorites is Death Star, the reasons are, not only is it extremely responsive to LST, but it is also a very durable strain. It also has a very loud terp profile that comes out in the later vegging stages and intensifies into the flowering phase. I like the fact that “for me”, it seems that depending on my mood, I can choose to be lazy and sink into the couch or I can get super energetic and go get things done.

I love growing Death Star almost as much as I love smoking it.

4 Likes

I hope to get to grow Death Star myself as some point. I really enjoyed it all the times I’ve had it.

One of my personal favorites is Northern Lights. Classic variety that is very mold resistant and takes a beating. It is a good breeder being in practically half of the varieties out there and always delivers a quality stone.

1 Like

Clone only strains because it is only available as a cutting. I also love growing my homemade clone only strain crosses…It gives me more pleasure growing something that I bred/created…

Homemade Strains Thread

2 Likes

Afghan #1 autoflower from Sensi Seeds is a badass to grow, real tough plant and easy, I made so many mistakes, both my grows took a beating, and they just kept on going and gave me a very decent yield and extremely relaxing and peaceful body high. Light green in color throughout and you’d think it’s lacking something but that’s just its genetics.

Everything else I’ve grown in my short 2 years of experience was from sweet seeds, never buying from them again. Didn’t like the high, too much headbuzz even with the indica dominant ones.

2 Likes