Your opinion/experience with dispensaries/budtenders, overall?

the VAPE-pen, “honey-oil” cartridge things… electric battery powered. Like the E-Cigarrette.
They are popular for their discreetness & price, but are not a healthy thing. Smoke a joint!

1 Like

righto, so are you saying that they sell the pens themselves more than buds or you mean what goes inside the pens? im not taking the piss I genuinely do not know how these places work.

1 Like

3 Likes

In Mass, the med dispensaries are the only legal source for cannabis other than pure CBD, which is not considered illegal. The pens are made from CO2 extraction and are generally good quality and a good buzz.

I make my own, and they are getting better, but I use pressed rosin and Polyethylene Glycol 400. With the rosin, I can use far less of the PEG 400 and they are better than when I first started, but, I like the buds and rosin the best.

1 Like

Disposable pens and cartridges are what sell the most. Our landfills are paying the price. More plastic for the oceans.

http://thetraveljoint.com/top-5-preloaded-or-disposable-vape-pens/

2 Likes

well boys thats a whole lot of fucked.

Disposable WTF , its not just the plastic but batteries too .

as bad as or worse than those little coffee pod things.

2 Likes

One gram of BHO will make 2 grams of fluid. It is a good gimmick but i don’t think it will last.

1 Like

how much comes inside a pen? just enough to get one person high or enough to last a few days or a week?

Depends on your tolerance and the purity of the extraction process. The tech is getting better. Distillate takes the cake on purity and flavor. A 1gram cartridge can last me about a week mixed in with heavy flower consumption.

I’ll reply to this about my experience with dispensaries here and what I know when I’m on my computer @MBSeeds

1 Like

A half or whole gram per pen. It depends on tolerance how long they last. If am given a gram pen it might last me all day but i am a bad example. I will go through a gram of pure rosin or BHO uncut in a day sometimes.

5 Likes

Damn @ryasco that’s dangerously impressive :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve kept all my empty pens and packaging…
Really like the brass knuckles brand.
I prefer the pens to dabbing, but I have a attachment for using concetrates.

3 Likes

You don’t want to be around when my knee pops or i get a migraine. It gets smokey. :grin:

5 Likes

Sorry I don’t know what you mean ???kalgrae.(… Dumb) …as lol ,… Mechelle x☺

The pens typically have either 0.5 and 1.0 ml. The pen in the pic will hold 1.0 ml. My pens last until I see this

:fearful:

I have never seen a dispensary pen do this and they typically last +/- 150 hits for .50 ml.

3 Likes

Thanks @99PerCent that puts it into perspective for me

1 Like

What do you smoke for migraines?
I spend a couple grand on prescriptions each year. I have yet to find a strain that works like my zomig (zomatriptin)

1 Like

I use relaxing narcotic strains that help me relax if i catch it early, with CBD hash if i have it. If i have a full blown migraine mass amounts of CBD until i fall asleep. There have been two times i had to be taken for morphine when cannabis couldn’t cut through. Almost everytime i can start early and keep it from getting too bad. I might be weird, but the side effects from Opiates (constipation, unable to eat…) are worse than dealing with the pain to a certain extent.

4 Likes

LSD and psilocybin have proven extremely effective at dealing with cluster migraines. perhaps you could try microdosing with psychedelics next time you feel one coming on. microdosing wouldn’t get you high but might provide relief of your symptoms.

maybe check out the clusterbusters website, they have lots of good information. they recommend a dose of 1 - 1.5 grams of ‘cracker dry’ psilocybin mushrooms. they are also recruiting volunteers in west haven connecticut for a study on the efficacy of mushrooms for chronic cluster headaches. volunteers earn $100 per test day (3 test days total)

https://clusterbusters.org/

4 Likes

Sweet!
I’ll check out those links.
It’s been decades since I ate mushrooms but I’d do just about anything to lose a migraine.
CBD has been helpful. I have some blue shark cbd rosin that does the trick if I catch it early enough but once it gets going im pretty much screwed

1 Like