Zephyr grows and creates

For the past 2 years I’ve been growing

Bodhi’s Neirika seed trust China Yunnan Dali Cangshan Mountain landrace sativa collection #6

which must be the longest strain name in history. It’s a very unique long flowering heirloom sativa. These are the strongest and hardiest plants I have ever grown, they have amazing resistance to pests, mildew, and bud rot, and they can handle any weather condition from 115 degrees in the summer to morning frosts in november. They love the rain. I have never spotted a single mite or thrip on one of these plants.

The bud is low in thc with excellent cbd and trace cannabinoid production. I use them to make concentrates. The medicinal qualities are unique, the high is perspective altering and meditative with amazing physical euphoria.

I kept 2 phenos as clones, and I’m going to be growing these as long as I can keep them around.

I take cuts from the outdoor plants when they first start to show preflowers. Then I quarantine them indoors and do several rounds of precautionary neem and spinosad spraying while they are rooting.

Here is what the Cangshan look like when I keep them in veg in my indoor grow over the winter between outdoor seasons.

This will give you an idea of just how insanely vigorous these plants are. These have the strongest and fastest root growth I have ever seen.

The root growth is so aggressive they are shooting healthy white fuzzy roots out of their fabric pots into mid air.

And here is a picture of the canopy

Nice thin sativa leaves. They are able to remain healthy as bonsais in one gallon pots with constant heavy training bending their stalks and branches to keep their height in check. They get mulched once a week with vermicompost and green mulch from lemon balm and other nutrient accumulating herbal plants.

Under fluorescent lights they don’t get light burn or become unstable. Bodhi has said these are not adapted to artificial lights and need to grow under sunlight. But in my observation, they have done very well.

31 Likes