Zephyr presents Big Trouble in Little China

Zephyr presents Big Trouble in Little China

This year I will be growing and preserving Bodhi’s Neirika Seed Trust China Yunnan Dali Cangshan Mountain Landrace Sativa Collection #6

This is the longest strain name I have ever seen.

I have no idea what to expect.
Bodhi said it finishes outdoor in Santa Cruz, so here goes!

I will be starting with this pack from @PlantShepherd
Thanks again! I am really excited to get these popping.

This afternoon I will be soaking 6 seed’s from plantshepherd’s pack, and 6 seeds from my pack of the Cangshan.

ps- sorry about the smudged label, I was trying to remove some excess sticker residue.

47 Likes

Will be following this one!

3 Likes

Excellent choice Zep. I’m along for the ride :+1:

3 Likes

Don’t think I have ever heard of this strain. I would love a good early finishing sativa. I’m climbing on board while there is still room and going to rida along on this one

6 Likes

I have not either but zephyr did post a description I found.

15 Likes

Yuppers! :sunglasses: :+1:

Front and center for this one!

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Pulling up my bucket, along for the ride, I brought snacks to share knowing this will be a long one.

10 Likes

Oooooo this is gonna be good.

11 Likes

In for penny, in for dat pound!!! Bring the “China Heat”, Bro. You drawing a crowd, so when one of the corners clear, I’m gonna take a seat. Nothing but success wished for ya. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

I’ll be hanging around for this show… you don’t usually see the Neirika packs grown too often :drooling_face:

7 Likes

…'smokey?

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

You had me at Big Trouble… “Take us away…Take us away!!!”. “This is gonna take Cracker Jack timing, Wang…”

6 Likes

You just don’t hear much about China strains…

Interesting-

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see you crush this one man! Thank you again for doing all the heavy lifting! :v:

5 Likes

Ummm, Covid! :rofl::joy::rofl:

No, I agree. LOL

3 Likes

ok let’s skip the covid references in this thread and keep things light.

Just remember, any joke you have in mind, china has a cheesy movie poster to use as a punchline. no covid references necessary.

Can do, misterbee!

18 Likes

Following your progress

3 Likes

See, THAT’S the one, Bro!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

6 canghsan seeds from plantshepherd started soaking this morning in room temperature water with 2 drops of hydrogen peroxide. They will soak in this for 12 to 24 hours, and then they will be switched to soak in lactobacillus serum solution. This method will combat any pathogens, spores, or bacteria that might be on the surface of the seed.

20 Likes

Apologies for my ignorance, but what does the hydrogen peroxide do?

7 Likes