Zeppelin's Landing

Day 52 on the Kratky grow :woman_farmer:

17 Likes

Oh those look sharp!!! Way to grow!!! :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

LOVE the Pringles tub idea for deep rooted seedlings!

1 Like

Thank you for making Led Zeppelin land a possibility! I always like stopping in here, you have set up a truly nice thread here. Always a nice place to be :+1:

3 Likes

20 Likes

them girls be liking that spring sunshine, its getting stronger each day. really healthy looking plants.
we gain so much sunlight in march. we had a real heat wave here today reached 50f. the migratory and song birds are arriving and just singing away out there today. :sun_with_face: :bird:

3 Likes

Those are pretty. Very healthy and flourished. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Looking great over at Zeppelin’s Landing!

2 Likes

I think one of them should set you up. Vivosun would be a great option as they’re “newer” in the lighting game but now offer everything if I’m not mistaken. Have them send you a 4x4 tent, appropriate light, exhaust fan and charcoal filter, a couple clip on oscillating fans.

3 Likes

In case you’re looking for a new ride…

6 Likes

Looks like alittle purple color coming in :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

I read a couple of posts about just letting the seeds float for 4 days and no paper towel needed. Thought I would give it a try. :slightly_smiling_face: I used distilled water with a couple drops of peroxide. Photo from yesterday, 3 of 4 had tails. Fourth did spout a tail today. Very easy way to germ.

17 Likes

Just switched to this too. Easier than paper towel, and you can see the seeds progression way easier.

4 Likes

Nice!
Hard to beat a simple chillum. :+1:

2 Likes

i also saw / read about the float tec you mentioned. thanks for putting it to the test and sharing with us. i am gonna have to give it a try myself. about to start my seeds for this years outdoor grow.

3 Likes

Crazy success in a cup of water. Far less handling too. Nice Work

3 Likes

I just checked it out and I’m sorry to have missed this while in progress but those mini flowers are absolutely beautiful!! It’s a skill to grow in such a small container, nice work. :raised_hands::facepunch:

2 Likes

I’ve been doing this lately. Just be sure to keep the tap root clean (tweezers, gloves, etc.) and it’s the best method I’ve personally used in a while—used to only use my trusty paper towel method but now I do float, then direct sow, then lastly paper towel lol

1 Like

These two are moving rite along 15 days old, eight days between photos :woman_farmer:

15 Likes

Day 60 for the water girls. Main colas lookin’ pretty good, thinking another 10 days for them :woman_farmer:

20 Likes