Zeppelin's Landing

Awww man, looking great!

5 Likes

Day 54 for the palm tree girls :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Trying something different. The four in coco are going to get Mega Crop 1 part and the other two are going to be in coco nutes water :woman_farmer: Day 3

14 Likes

Nice, side by each. Good Luck LZ
I’ve a question for you. Were the Palm Tree Girls plants that you had Topped, and then relegated to Cups?
They look Great @LedZeppelin

1 Like

I’m with You. I like distractions too
They are very Kool

1 Like

them palm girls are looking frosty for sure, nice job / work. also you always have something new and interesting on the go for the next grow. :seedling:

2 Likes

How do you go about that??

Dig your experimentation LZ. Do you run same ph in coco vs, just nutes?

1 Like

Hey CB! it’s a complete failure, only one survivor and she’s not looking to good for 9 days. They did go thru a cold snap, but I had a bad feeling about these seeds. I already dropped more beans :slightly_smiling_face: I never change the ph and rarely even test it anymore, I just put a slash of down to a gallon and it keeps it about 6.0

10 Likes

Day 73 and no nutes for a couple days now. The one plant was 24 inches tall, chopped her top. They spent the whole time in a inch or less of water :woman_farmer:

17 Likes

18 Likes

Ok. I just gotta ask.
Do you cut all your fan leaves off.
Just for pictures? Or during the grow???

2 Likes

Wow @LedZeppelin I’m impressed, glad you made it to the finish line.

Bravo!!!

3 Likes

They don’t look pretty when turning yellow :slightly_smiling_face: chop-chop

13 Likes

Looks pretty to me.

2 Likes

Palm tree girls day 67 :woman_farmer: love the purple color.

15 Likes

These two Samsquanch OG x Forum Stomper popped up yesterday :woman_farmer: going to do a dozen or so cup grow. Have many Mephisto freebies to start using up.

11 Likes

damn! them are mighty righteous! and the fade shows the love you gave them, just right. those are finishing the way they should excellent work. you are a solo jedi master. :wink:

2 Likes

Day 80 chop :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Palm tree girls cut down, day 75 :slightly_smiling_face: had some hollow stems, which was a first for me.

17 Likes