Zeppelin's Landing

Some sun and fresh air on day 3 :slightly_smiling_face:

@mainerJ you around?

16 Likes

Thanks for the info mate :+1: it looks like you’ve done a great job! I definitely want to have a go at making s1 seeds it would be a handy backup for the ones I really like :+1: keep up the great work mate ,peace brother :v:

6 Likes

sprouting away. i like it. i separated my cup full when they had 3 or 4 good nodes of growth. hope there is something good in there for you. from that lot i separated they look almost all the same pheno. only one or two plants with slightly thinner leaves on them will post a pic later when i get a chance.

2 Likes

{6-29-22} Today I pulled off a big fat nanner and it was full of pollen. Couldn’t get a clear picture to post, it was a nice yellow in color. Some should be ready any time now. Moved the fan and gave her a shake. Will do this once a day. :slightly_smiling_face:

Day 4 for the cup grow. Looks like it will be 8/10. Soak for 24 hours in bottled water and then planted. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

@LedZeppelin what is the experiment? are you gonna grow them all together? or something else?

2 Likes

@mainerJ
I remember saying you should grow them out :slightly_smiling_face: So I decided to give it a go myself. I know crazy, rite? These are not the XJ13, they are an auto. My main goal is making some seeds, so why not do alittle something else on the side :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

A tune for you to enjoy while reading this thread :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

great song! that cup is just like nature. if they drop right there they gotta grow there. i am still rock en right out to the good music you shared… thanks and respect mainerj. will watch your cup grow for sure. way cool!

3 Likes

What up LZ…I’ve got a pic of Robert P. that I took in Peoria Il. In my opinion, this is the best RP pic, I ever took. The emotion that RP shows is what made the pic. It was his FIRST U.S. tour/show, after his son had died. I’m not sure of the year. He got a 10 minute standing ovation, before he said, or sang anything. I’ll send you a copy. OBTW I’ve also grown weed since 1972… Peace

5 Likes

{6-30-22} day 5 and got their first watering. Just ph water as I’m testing a different soil. Two tap roots made their way out of a drain hole :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

@CHUBBY44 you’re welcome to post the photo here. This might be my grow diary but anything Zeppelin is welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

A number of the larger pollen sacks have fallen off. You can see some that have opened, not sure but it kind of looks like there might be alittle pollen that is stuck on the leaves. This is all pretty cool to me :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

{7-1-22} Day 6 and looks like #9 is trying to make an appearance :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

{7-2-22} One week today :slightly_smiling_face: Day 7

11 Likes

Starting the off my day with some Zepparella. Never really into cover bands but my sisters do rock out this LZ tune :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

{7-3-22} Lower branch pollen sacks opening, not seeing any pollen :confused:

Day 8 for the cup :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

{7-4-22} Happy 4th of July to all :slightly_smiling_face: Day 9

14 Likes

So many favorites I have :slightly_smiling_face: This one is near the top.

7 Likes

{7-5-22} The little #9 didn’t make it. :frowning: Day 10

11 Likes

the plants look happy! they do look cool in the cup like that. will tag along and see how this works out for you. what strain is the auto you are making seed from? i have yet to come across auto regs to be able to make seeds from. but have grown some nice auto fems. the autos have come a long way from where they started out from.

4 Likes