Zeppelin's Landing

i agree with you, i know more folks would enjoy you showing this. i am thanks for this. when you start the diary on the forum stompers you should call it “the cup of crazy grow”, lol. keep enjoying your grow!

4 Likes

Seed tree :slightly_smiling_face:

2 of 4 branches I cut off, many pollen sacks :slightly_smiling_face:

21 Likes

{7-6-22} Cup day 11 :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

I didn’t really take many photos of the seed tree, but here is one from day 22 & day 11. Hard to believe they are only 11 days apart. It was about the 14 or 15 day is when she took off :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

{7-7-22} day 12 :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Nice and healthy, looks fantastic! Happy Friday eve.

9 Likes

@Heliosphear :slightly_smiling_face: What a great song, all 8 tunes are great from that album. Can you imagine some band making a cover with naked children on it today? The uproar that would cause.

9 Likes

{7-8-22} Gave them alittle nutes day 13 :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

The album cover was a poor choice for a great album. I sold my entire collect of Led Zeppelin albums to pay the rent and put food on the table in 1989, they wouldn’t buy that album.

Your plant looks super healthy, keep it green. Have a great weekend.

P.S. is Roberta your plant’s name? :rofl:

8 Likes

Love all Zeppelin tunes and one of my favorites is from that album: Ramble On :slightly_smiling_face: already posted that video above so I’ll go with this one now.

Haven’t got to the point of naming plants…yet :laughing:

7 Likes

Them are autos in the cup? That’s how we grow our herbs all piled in together, makes a nice bush. that cup will look cool when they’re big!

3 Likes

{7-9-22} 14th day :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

damn…its almost hard to see. they all look perfectly fine for now, but nature is cruel

3 Likes

It’s been like three days and every white hair is now brown :slightly_smiling_face:

23 Likes

{7-10-22} Little to much nutes :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Today I was cleaning up and pulling off pollen sacks from the main cola as I don’t want anymore pollen flying around with my next seed making attempt starting this week. So I’m squeezing them and many had pollen in them, well this one seem alittle hard. Rolled it around some and guess what? It was a seed. Wow, was I surprised to see one so soon :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

looking back in time is so cool! the big ole caddys, such a status symbol of the times. so glad i was a party animal back in those times. we lived so wild and free back then when life was just “one big road trip”. wish it was still like that today, for sure. miss them good ole days and times for sure.

5 Likes

For today’s listening pleasure :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

{7-14-22} Sebring’s Forum Stomper, 2 seeds soaked for 24 hours in bottled water and went into the jiffy pellets today :+1:

12 Likes

Very cool, I’ve got one Forum Stomper up today. Havnt grown them yet…

8 Likes