Zeppelin's Landing

How I know, born 'n raised in Alabama, “Mamma’s Sweet Tea” flows in the Bloodstream!!! I think I get “withdrawal” if I can’t get any. I remember my Grandmother (“Murdear”) with her “pinch of BS”. THANKS for the very pleasant reminders, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

War Eagle :wink:

2 Likes

Dang I was sad to see the bundle in the solo cup go! I was excited about that. It’s ok tho you got new ones coming up. I thought seeds had to go through a “drying period” after plucking from the plant? Any ones I put straight into dirt after pulling off a live plant never sprouted. But the ones that sat out a week or two they all sprouted.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear they didn’t make it I was wondering how you were gonna separate them without damaging the roots on 7/8 plants in a small cup?

1 Like

{8-1-22} My first own made seed :woman_farmer: and it popped. It wasn’t up this afternoon and alittle while ago when I looked she was. I understand it’s no big deal, but to me it’s pretty awesome to know I could do it :+1: If this premature one grows that’s a great sign that my well mature ones will be good too.

22 Likes

and there was life :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’ve never heard of the baking soda but I’ll try it tomorrow! We drink Red Dot sweet tea if we get too lazy or stoned to make some. :scream:

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

A great sense of gratification! I get it. You are now the facilitator of life! Congratulations! I have yet to reach that milestone. Proud of you @LedZeppelin!
Keep on Chukin’

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Nothing to update today, so I will just add a good LZ tune to enjoy :v:

10 Likes

I dunno if I missed something but did you try using CS at all mate?

2 Likes

Awesome mate, Rock On👍

2 Likes

{8-4-22} Seeds starting to break thru :+1:

18 Likes

{8-5-22} Sebring’s Forum Stomper Day 20. No white hairs yet :thinking: maybe another 2-3 days.

20 dayA (1)

13 Likes

Just for the record, out of the 4 I popped, FS is the smallest too. Think its the strain. :wink:

3 Likes

{8-6-22} The cute little one on left is my 5 day old premature seed experiment :slightly_smiling_face: One on right is 1 of 2 FS spouted six days ago. Yesterday soaked the last of them for 24 hours, now sitting in wet paper towel. I’m :thinking: of skipping the jiffy pellets and rite into the soil.

12 Likes

As long as the soil isn’t too wet, too rich, or too big of a container, it’ll work out fine :+1:

1 Like

{8-7-22} Went with jiffy pellets instead of the solo cups :woman_farmer:

10 Likes

{8-8-22} All spouted in 36 hours :v:

12 Likes

Here’s one I grew out in a solo cup.

24 Likes

{8-10-22} day 25 and first sight of white hairs. Will start spraying CS tonight and twice a day for the next 15 or so days. :woman_farmer:

14 Likes