Zeppelin's Landing

Dont want to get your topic split to a CS one☺

2 Likes

{7-20-22} Jiffy pellets went into soil today, day 4 :+1:

12 Likes

{7-23-22} One week today. Going to start some nutes as they seem alittle small.

11 Likes

Trying some Orca :woman_farmer:

10 Likes

{7-27-22} Things are alittle slow in Zeppelin land. Day 11 and was going to give them another week to see if they would take off, but decided to soaked a couple more seeds now. Maybe the FS doesn’t like my setup, the SODK where looking much better at this point :woman_farmer:

15 Likes

This is day 90 for seedtree A. It was last hit with STS on 6-11-22. I found my first green seed on 7-11-22. Maybe it started the week before? She’s got one foot in the grave now. My thinking is to make it to day 120, so 30 more days. I don’t see alot of seeds, but there are some fat sacks that I am seeing darker/brown babies. One seed just fell off in my hand, so I put it in wet paper towel to see if it will germ :woman_farmer: I’ve been reading seeds need from 4 to 6 weeks to mature. I’m going for 50+ days, what do you think, should seeds be ready?

22 Likes

Last seed run i did, I just let the plant die. Had very few immature seeds. Let em dry and all was good.
There are better seed makers here than me to give advice though :grin:

4 Likes

Should be done. Looks quite done.

3 Likes

Yes I did, figured if any seeds where still growing it would help them to finish. Kinda new to even growing weed (lil over 3 years) but been doing my own seeds in the garden for a long time. Cant remove nutes from the ground outside was kinda my thinking. As the plant dies off, its only going to take up what it needs anyways. JMHO…

5 Likes

{7-29-22} Today is day 80 for seedtree B. This is the one I cut the four lower branches off. She seems to have more seeds than A, but not bursting at of the seams yet. Same plan as A to let her go to the end of life cycle, she will have about 60 days to produce mature beans. :+1:

15 Likes

I usually toss them into the dirt of the container it came from. I am happily amazed by how many of those early/premature seeds germinate weeks later.

3 Likes

{7-30-22} To my surprise that seed cracked and had a 1/4 inch tap root today. I had to plant it now to see what happens. :woman_farmer: I don’t think it could of been more than three weeks old. Going to need to figure out how to catch any seeds that just fall off. I’ll have a hard time seeing them if they end up on the soil or floor. This is all very cool to experience first hand :+1:

11 Likes

{7-31-22} Day 15 and will be giving them their second feeding :woman_farmer:

11 Likes

Yeah, good to hear that little bugger decided to except life.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

I’ve got Fritos and bean dip and sweet tea @misterbee! Blunts too of course. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v:t3:

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Texas Sweet Tea??? Bro, I’m so "on it!!!** I Think I drank darn near all the Tea in Alabama on my most recent visits, something only the South can produce…must be the heat. I make “Sun Tea” here, but just ain’t da same. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

What happened to the beer cup with all the plants in it ? Did you transplant them?

3 Likes

Rock On Man!!! :metal: :metal: :metal:

3 Likes

Plant’s looking good :sunglasses: just got mine outta cups and into pots. Keep rockin!

5 Likes

We call it “liquid crack,” round these parts.

Once you take a sip, ya can’t stop.

Secret is, ya got to dissolve the sugar while it’s still hot. Lots of sugar

And a pinch of baking soda to remove tannins;)

5 Likes